• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, of course it is XD that's obviously why I'm skiing there lol
    We're leaving at like 1 in the morning as well xD
    Hahaa, I know but tbh the best months of my life are when I've been going out with someone XD

Yeah I'm good, just packing for skiing in La Rosiére on Saturday :D what about youu?
    Umm...not really IMO xD
    Well, I can see how it gives you sexual freedom and stuff, but when you're a romantic failure like me it doesn't really help XD
    True say there, but like I said, if it's in moderation there shouldn't be much lasting damage :p

Well, since it is the official make-single-people-feel-like-sh!t day, needless to say, I am feeling pretty sh!t xD what about you?
    Hey, rules are meant to be broken XD
    Umm, actually you only do serious harmk to your liver if you get SERIOUSLY drunk like every week. This is the first time I've woken up with a hangover, and I only drink every few weeks (and even then I almost always drink in moderation lol)
    Well you have to be 18 to legally drink here, but...I was at a house party with some mates and there was loads of beer xD
    (I don't think the shot contest I had with some guy helped much either lol)
    Haha, I always hated Geodude xD but obviously now more than ever lol
    Really? I thought 46 sucked lol...xD but thanks :D

I'm good, just came back from school and chilling now :)
    Oof, wow that's sh!t...reminds me when I was chaining for a shiny Phanpy, I got up to 46 (without a shiny) and ran into a Geodude :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…