• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey pokerealm i just wanted to say thank you for doing such a wicked job with co ownering/modding the shiny club. I can't speak for anyone else but i really appreciate what you are doing. Despite a few upsets it's still a really great community with many people i consider my friends including yourself.

So thank you and please keep up what you are doing :)
    Thanks for your message. :) Yes, I agree that more people will leave; sadly the club is not the same anymore.

Good luck with your hunts. :)
    hey when are the natures for wondercard pokemon set? i'm talking specifically about a darkrai and shaymin waiting on my platinum
    Its been like 6 weeks since i got a shiny,it was a shiny rattata in my soul silver after 1,501 encounters.
    Right now i am double hunting,in my platinum i am hunting for a victory road shiny and in my soul silver still hunting for a shiny ho-oh.
    Oh, awesome. Thanks Brian! :D I didn't know that before. :3

(I added you on MSN by the way. Also, I was the one who suggested you and Zabi be a co-owner to Fufu just so you don't think, "Who the hell would do that?!")
    I had the exact same plan to do a double encounter tour of sinnoh! How strange... Lol. I won't be doing it all in just one game though, because I already completed two and they were in two different games.
    ----------
    The fastest way to breed in B/W is saving in front of the daycare man when he has an egg. Then take it and collect 4 more eggs. Hatch them, SR and repeat =3
    ----------
    Is the shininess of an egg determined when the egg is received or when the game generates the egg?
    I understand. Thanks!!! But i just wanted to b treated equaly and bad words out cause i have never said a single bad word in my entire life. And what is one-liners mean?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…