• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity between October 23 and the time of this message, your claim on Ponyta on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    Looking for a male Sigilyph with the egg moves Roost and Psycho Shift. Willing to offer other eggmove Pokemon in return. Please PM me if interested.
    my laptop can't use serebii's chat either ^^"

you can use the chat site in my sig
    hmm for odd reason I forgot to breed two of my icicle dragons

first one failed
    second one gave me an egg (stone+icicle)
    hmm well I bred all my CB icicle dragons and refused to go near each other T_T

I'll see if my friend's dragons are willing to do it

what can you breed an icicle dragon with?
    oh, so you don't want one useless its CB right? What if I breed two CB icicle parents...
    I noticed that you didn't have an icicle dragon yet, I can give you one if you want
    Yo, do you have a summon egg yet? My dragons just failed again (3rd try) but my friend's dragons just got ****ing lucky today
    You can PM me, then I'll read ASAP and answer =D
    I'm here looking for a TM while I should be studying :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…