• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Zero Nexus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wrong again, baka. I've seen people use, and the most useful thing it has ever done is when a student was skipping school and the teacher checked his mugbooklet and he was on.

So? Did you know 1/4 of people are retarded? 43 which I have chatted several times and brawled. 355 of which you talk like 20 of them tops regularly, the rest are random people you or people you know know that you have said 'hi' to. It's completely pointless. fb is a sad contest of who has the most random friend requests that sad people (that being all you 1/4 of foolish people of this world) attend.
    Except I don't have a mic so jokes on you.

NO, idiot. I set the options right, for instance, the sound, set it to surround, and other convenient settings there might be.
    I know it does.

Uh-huh, did you know that most of 3D Sonic games have the option of changing the voices to Jap?
    Why would I want a number of a friend of a friend? If you're REALLY obligated to talk to a friend OF a friend, use Skype because you can call for free.

Turn off the sound, are you mad? Once it comes out, I'll find out if it has original Jap. voices, if it has English f*ck it.
    Nope. Um...yeah, I have a life, and I don't see shoutouting ''I ate a burger'' benefiting me one bit.

Well a certain Bleach game did if you remember. And if you've seen gameplay of Gigant Battle, you'd know it has lot of cool stuff and the voices make it even more epic.
    lol no. I see no benefits in joining your mugbooklet.

I would consider getting it, but if the EU import has English voices, F*CK. NO. I would never get an anime game that has English dubbing, hell no.
    Example, all of my 43 Skype friends are around our age.

Yaaaaawn...how fascinating

Gigant Battle is getting an EU release? Where'd you dig this up?
    Sigh, do your research.

Being cut to half, this orange turd is done.

Hibari would kill narutard by simply giving a one glare.
    Well, That's good :3

Meh, most of my other SPPF friends talk to me through other things. So, yeah no real need for me to spam their profiles.

If It's alright, I'll reply to the rest tomorrow. I'm busy and it's alot to think about. =/
    That's what Skype is for, you can chat/voice chat with your friends in real time etc.

That's right I don't, it was a request (If you ever read the description) And YOU obviously haven't much lot of One Piece if you don't know about Zoro's speed, search this on YT (avoid the sh*tty amv) 'One Piece Zoro vs Kaku'
    My logic is: Narutard tried to fake zoro out by looking like his charging but Zoro's draw beat him to it.

F*ck you, Hibari Kyoya is the most badass character EVER, little orange tard ''ninja'' and his anti-buddy wouldn't stand a chance against him.
    FFT;; Good to know. It's been a while, has it not?

I probably won't be leaving anytime soon, but I'm suuupppeerrr busy most of the time, so I'm not sure how often I'll get on. And thanks for the aplogy, but it's okay.

I can give you one I use for non irl

Aw, that was a pretty sweet move. Like, seriously; good job. How have you been going with her?

I got a graphics tablet, new ipod nano, CDs, a volume of a manga I really like, And other stuff that's momentarily slipped my mind c: How about you?

I threw a party for new years! We had a BBQ. It was pretty cool. You?

Oh. And I've been playing pokemon black in japanese since september. It's great. Anything else new with you?
    *glomp*

Haha~ I missed our convos too. And, I'm sorry I vanished off the face of the earth. Had some issues. Nevermind that thou~

..Nothing :x But I am thinking of getting a twitter acount.

My god. I got a gift for V-day from someone I don't see that way. Meep.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…