• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm here! Only took 3 years, I'm beating you!
    A
    Arsel
    All right, but let's go for round two! Right now, I'm here to trade a HA Chespin, after that it could be few years until my next visit :)
    Glad to hear it.

Ahh, I see. I've been playing Pokemon Conquest, I really enjoyed it and it kept my interest. I'm away a college too, so big changes. Break starts tomorrow though, which is nice. One final exam to go!
    It's a shame, but honestly he's become quite a jerk. I can't say I'm not glad in some way that he's gone.

Haha, thanks. And maybe 400, maybe 500 if I can get it that far. Not like I have the time anymore, though.

I've already played a bit online, and I have to say that the metagame is at least interesting. I'll be getting it in a week, when there'll actually be copies for me to buy.
    Wanna guess who that person was? AlCario. Nojoke.

392, and counting ;) And Shuckle (GrumpySnorlax) has 391. :O
    ya, already had my full planned team put up in 5th gen igrmt to get rated, and it did, and i got new ideas now, also, its the team in my sig
    eh, doing fine, a few months until i'm officially in high school, which is good because all my teachers at my current school are all women who are sexist jerks
    Ty. ^^

Well, nothing's really changed much around here, still the same
    old crap, lol. I'll probably play Black, if only for the awesome
    new animations and characters. I have to, or I'm a bad mod
    Indeed I am. ^^

I'm doing well, glad to se ya in our neck of the woods.

Are you perhaps coming back for 5th gen?
    I suppose so. I just want the guide to give people something to build on, really.

I really have no idea. To give them a better quality of life? Bs. xD

No worries. Ttyl. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…