• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you dont need to have a set team lol. if you have 6 pokemon, youre good to go. and you can also use the clan to your advantage by buying ev'd pokemon from the shop
    It's fun to be the youngest, isn't it? Haha, I think I'm still one of the youngest if not the youngest.

Yeah. Although when we've had kids on the team who's parent is the coach, the coach seems to ignore their kids for the most part. So I guess that's a plus.

They try to bill ours as a natural sandbar, but you know, the thick forests on either side are kind of a rough selling point. Haha. And I'm not sure I know what you mean about the swimmer's cards. I don't believe they do, although they might have something your talking about that's now under a different name or something. What's it you're talking about.
    Yeah, college (Especially in the South) is much different than a public high school or middle school. Since every class is on its own individual schedule and a community college is very eclectic, you can end up with all sorts of people and age ranges there. I was taking classes at 15 and there was a 60-year-old grandmother in my Comp 1 class. So yeah, there's all kinds of people and it's really nothing like high school. I suppose that's for the best.

It's actually an artificial beach as opposed to a pool, but yes, there are a few places like the boat dock that NEED "no running" signs. Since it's a Boy Scout camp, we also have a huge problem with kids losing their buddy groups. :/

Haha, I know what that's like. Siblings ruin everything. Haha
    Well, I've been homeschooled all my life, so I never really had a say in whether I wanted to be or not. Some parents don't want their kids to be subjected to the pressures of a public or private school, particularly in the form of bullying or other harassment. In other cases, the kids themselves are tired of being picked on and they can sometimes choose to drop out of public school and take up a homeschooling program such as Gateway Christian. It's basically the same thing as public school, just without the public. (And, national averages have shown that homeschoolers tend to do better at the ACT and SAT/PSAT tests. Idk why though)

And thanks. Haha, the only really difficult part about it was having to memorize the Safe Swim Defense steps. There's eight of them, and they're all pretty much a paragraph of text illustrating safety precautions and how to safely run a swim area. :p
    Well if that's the case, could I possibly interest you in joining a clan? (a group of people who all enjoy battling competetively)
    Oh, I don't know about WAY. Only a few posts haven't had anything to do with Valentine business, and there might still be some folks left who want to post about how their day went. But it is after the fact, so the thread won't be open for much longer regardless. =P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…