• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congrats on the Meraruba, or whatever he is in English. And I agree with the PM.
    The owners aren't letting him back in
    Took me a little while to find you! lol
    Thank you so much for the help! I hope you like my (probably gibbberish) mail that I attached to Timburr and Luvdisc!! hahahh Good luck hunting
    Yet, you're not busy enough to be on Serebii?

I just needed to ask you one thing. This and the added fact that you made an MSN without telling me shows that you're mad at me. I don't know why, well, I do have an idea which is that Zabi told you his lies.

Screw this. I'm not dealing with this anymore. -_- Everyone can kiss my *** because they'll never see it around again.

Bye.
    well, not really. i didnt know that there was a guy in the NBA with that name. and the dude that posted that felt like he offended me, so i posted that
    Thanks for the congrats ^^
    February 3rd was my brother Damian's birthday, he used a budew in his party in platinum but then he found out it evolved into roselia xD. I call him Sweet D, and he calls me Semaj, typically. (James is my name and he says it backwords). So that's where the name comes from. Thanks for asking :)
    Hey grats on getting the trio complete. Just have to wait for the water one and see if you can finish all 4 :p
    Okay, I got your request. Then I said "accept" and you're still not on my list, and it wont let me add you.

Screw Trillian, I am installing the actual MSN. >___>
    So, coil would work better. Since it powers up Attack, Defense, and Speed.

So..I have Coil, Glare, Leaf Blade..and I need another move. Maybe an HP healing move. I want to use Giga Drain, but that's another grass type move. :/ But the only ones it can learn are Rest, Leech Seed, and Mega Drain.

Yeah, I do. prough1993@hotmail.com

You'll have to give me yours too. The only way mine adds people is if we both add each other. If you just added me I'd never get a request.
    Oh my god! I completely forgot about a certain item.

With the evolution stone, I can put it on Snivy's first evo and it will have a higher defense and special defence than Serperior! Then I can just give it Calm Mind and Coil! Yes! It will actually be STRONGER than Serperior. Defense wise.

YEEES!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…