• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi 5!
    Yeah, I hate Zekrom. It looks a lot like Palkia tbh (don't like Palkia either) and it looks...well...I just don't like it :p White Forest and Doredia sold me :p I hate Wargle as well, partly because of it's design, and partly because I knew everyone would like it and I want to be different :]
    Any plans for an ingame team?
    I am still deciding on which one. I think I am leaning towards white. I'll wait a little bit until after it comes out. I need to focus matters elsewhere at the moment. Have you decided which one you will get?
    Ooh, I'll take that toothbrush then 8D

Yessir! :D Unfortunately, it comes out the day I attend the school's sleepover XD But nevertheless, I shall try my best to buy those two most youthful games! 8D
    ...but first, I gotta prepare for my birthday party.
    White :D
    My brother and I always get one each, I picked White and he picked Black straight away. Also, I prefer White Forest.
    I hate Zekrom though, and Wargle. I prefer Gochirezeru over Reuniclus but the two grass type exclusives are both adorable. I think Doredia's cuter though :]
    What about you?
    Cuz I'm evil >:)

Lolwu---oooh, yeah. Pity indeed. XD
    Indeed. Thou raise-th a most youthful point.
    Screw your toothbrushes XD

I got a new phone! :D It's so... shiny *_*
    And dad got me a fancy pen .-. Not that I mind though, considering I'm running out of pens XD
    Yep.

Hmmmmmm?

But they killed him...

I guess. You should watch it though. Better than the beginning of DP.

Why did you have to stop the 268 post streak we had going?
    Well, I'm sure you'll find a way.

Damn it! Can never beat classy! LOUD AS POSSIBLE HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

They're lame because they can't protect themselves from those loggers.

You watching the dub?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…