• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ScorpionX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Interesting. o_O I'm not sure what thread you got your link from but perhaps it is best to use the link on your friend's profile page.
    Thanks. I won't be hunting straight away in X/Y, because I find it impossible to do on the first playthrough of a new Pokémon game. That and I have Giratina to tend to first (14,850 SRs...yikes).
    Welcome to the club, *imagines sending out a hot pink shiny Garchomp*, it would never be considered serious again xD.
    I'm sorry, I should have contacted you about it, you have my apologizes.
    If you have any problems with it let me know it~
    hey do u have any shiny evees or eveelutions your willing to trade if not what shinys do u have that your willing to trade if u want to trade
    Good luck to you on Bulbasaur, and good luck with your shiny quest, at least that's what I'd call it!
    ----------
    ...then i'm going to try and get a shiny on every route and cave in the game from the beginning to the pokemon league.

It's going to take me a long time but it'll be so worth it if i succeed, even only a partial success would net me quite a shiny haul, so we'll see where it takes me.
    ----------
    That sounds awesome! What a good idea!

If you got that done, it would really be quite an accomplishment! Good luck on your (highly ambitious but really cool) quest!

Also, good luck on Bulbasaur!
    I'ts completely and totally acceptable for you to change the time to keep the BCC around.

You're right, it has been asked in the club before. :p
    I edited it when I first say the place and at the end I did have punctuation because that was a run on sentence
    Sorry if this seems like I'm rushing you (which, for the record, I am NOT), but is the shiny hunters Hall of Fame gonna be updated any time soon? Or at all anymore?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…