• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You still looking for an seviper? i can give you one for a Bulbasaur..... Do you think you can breed me one? Ill give you A seviper for one(or a level80+ hitmomlee) plz pm me my fc for platinum is 1335-0087-5997 =) plz pm me
    Ahh...Well heres an idea, ill take my four pokemon, and you take those four pokemon and we'll have a lvl 100 battle. we arent actually going to battle but during it i want you too check the Stats of the pokemon with there levels at lvl 100 and type them down and PM me what they are.
    lvl 100 Adamant Galade EV'd , Adamant Swampert EV'd , EV'd Modest Togekiss EV'd Adamant Snorlax , can u change there nick name ?
    yup all 4 for them , hitmontop in hp and attck , entei in attck and speed , metagross speed and attck ,and cresselia in hp defence sp defence
    I don't think I will use Shroomish. Breloom is Fighting type, I don't need two fighting types.

Maybe an Adamant Nincada (for an Adamant Ninjask)
    Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

hey do you still need any of those EV'd pokes? I'm lookin for Ash's pika, and a good natured/IV'd 13th movie Celebi- or even one of the crowned beasts you may have;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…