• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmmmm,@_@
    TBH, I'd rather not trade the 2 Shinies for 1 event Pokemon. No offense to you or your practice, but I can get a Shaymins cheaper.

Sorry to have wasted your time.
    I'll trade the shaymin for the shiny kabuto & murkrow, and if you are willing to trade for the celebi I'll trade it for the Bonsly.
    Yes and Yes. TRU Shaymin unlocks the flower, and WIN2011 Celebi unlocks both the Time Travel and B/W Event (not sure what it's called). I obtained both on Serebii, so there's not a 100% guarantee they aren't hacked, but all their information matches what a legit one should, so it's a 99.99% chance it's legit.
    No problem. Happens.
    Ok then...how about...

TRU Shaymin/Modest/50
    WIN2011 Celebi/Naive/50

Now will this Shaymin unlock Gracidea and will this Celebi unlock HG/SS and B/W events?

They're legit yes?
    Tahnk you.
    Sorry about this, turns out I just traded a guy for my newmoon and oak's letter darkrai and shaymin, but I can still work out a different trade if you're interested. All those shinies look good to me
    -Kabuto lv.20
    Nature-Sassy
    Ability-Battle Armor
    OT-LUNNETH
    Moves Sets
    -Harden
    -Absorb
    -Leer
    -Mud Slap
    ID-27288

Bonsly lv.16
    Nature-Jolly
    Ability-
    OT-CLOUD
    Moves Sets
    -Copycat
    -Flail
    -Low Kick
    -Rock Throw
    IDs-47907

Murkrow lv.12
    Nature-Serious
    Ability-Super Luck
    OT-Daniel
    Moves Sets
    -Peck
    -Astonish
    -Pursuit
    -Haze
    ID-1063

Manaphy Lv.1
    Nature-Naughty
    Ability-Hydration
    OT-LUCUS
    Moves Sets
    -Tail Glow
    -Bubble
    -Water sport
    ID-21276

Burmy Lv.7
    Nature-Careful
    Ability-Shed sKin
    OT-PJ
    Moves Sets
    -Protect
    ID-15030

Poliwrath lv.38
    Nature-Naughty
    ABility-Water ABsorb
    OT-Spencer
    Moves Sets
    -Body Slam
    -Bubble Beam
    -Mud Shot
    -Belly Drum
    ID-04079
    Hey I just read your post in my shop, I'd be willing to trade the 2 events you listed for 3 or 4 of your shinies. I'll list a few of the shinies I'm interested in, so fill out this template with their details and I'll decide what ones I like:
    Pokemon Name:
    Nature:
    Touched or Untouched:
    Method of obtaining:
    Place caught:
    Date caught:
    Language:
    Additional Details:

If you could fill that out for Burmy, Murkrow, Manaphy, Kabuto, and Bonsly in a pm, I can make a quick decision on what I want, thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…