• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Miror
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No you don't. The last post was edited to add more clubs in November/December, I believe. It just has to be approved and after that you can post. :p
    Hey i'm glad to see you aren't quitting the club. Taking a break is a good idea.

I know we haven't talked much but as far as i am aware we don't have the greatest luck. My heatran hunt is up around 55k and your arceus hunt was up to 60k if i remember correctly. I did see you got a whismur recently however. Big congrats on that! Whismur is a cool shiny although i'm not too fussed on exploud.

Anyway just saying glad you aren't quitting completely :)
    Thankyou, and athough we didn't talk too much, I respected you as a shiny hunter. Sad to see you leave as well, but that seems to be something lots of people are doing lately. Good luck in your hunts. :)
    If you wanna make yours more evenly spaced, go inot the "View" menu and check the "Gridlines" box. Then you can see how much space eachone covers.
    I was just looking at your sig, and you have some really awesome shinys. Even though you don't have as many shinys as some other members, yours might just be the best collection. I don't know if you saw my post about shiny relative rarity, but basically I was saying the only thing better than a shiny is a shiny no one else has. :) Farfetch'd was one of the first ones that came to mind, and it's really awesome that you have one - I've never seen someone with a shiny Farfetch'd before! You have a really unique collection! Primape, Beedrill, and Nidoqueen are all really rare shinys, never mind the Farfetch'd. In my opinion, they're more valuable than a shiny Dialga or starter.

Good luck on your Ekans hunt!
    ----------
    OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was playing Emerald on my Pokemon Emulator and I was walking in Rusturf Tunnel. I RAN INTO A SHINY WHISMUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON EMERALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, heart attack here. I'll get pictures up as soon as possible. I was just thinking about how the shadow it came in at made it look like it had green ears!
    ----------
    kewl. im not a big fan of wismur but i luv shinies. nice job ;)
    Yeesh, didn't I tell you he's nuts? Anywho, which starter are you choosing?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…