• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey Gladeshadow! things are still hectic, lol! ^^" how about yourself? and yes, i did- thank you v much again for letting me know about it! i doubt i'll be lucky enough to win anything, but i might as well try! =P and yeah, i saw that- i'm gonna try really hard to get most of the old stuff done while i have a bit of time off today, so hopefully i'll be able to be open again soon. ^^" sorry everythings taken soo long though...

hi NL! yeah, my inactivity hasn't helped with that much, soo sorry! ^^" i hope you're well!
    Hey, how are things?
    Did you enter that competition?
    You've had some more requests by the way but i've sorted it out for you :)
    hehe, cheers SR! *accepts*

and yes i do weebl33- it's pretty awesome! ^__^ i can't read japanese either (although i'm slowly trying to learn), but it hasn't been that much a problem, lol! =P are you gonna get it then once it comes to US/UK?

uh, ok Ramachi, if you want. but you should wait til your un-banned and all... o_O

~ and yes, i do take forever to reply to messages, lol! xD oops!
    hi Gladeshadow! ^^
    yeah, i noticed- people really seem to have a problem with reading the front page, lol! >.<" i made another semi-rant post, so hopefully some people will actually read it this time and give me a chance to catch up a bit... i'm sorry i'm kinda leaving everything to you again though, and i'll try and get back up to speed a bit by the weekend hopefully so i can start helping out again... ^^''
    Hello :) Ok people are still requesting stuff for you. Do you want me to send them a message telling them to delete their requests and come back when your open again? That way you don't have about a thousand things to catch up with
    ok Night Shadow, but i'll still put the swampert 1 up for you as soon as it's done. if it's another request for me it might take a while though... *has soo little time right now* lol. >.<'

and hai weebl33! ^__^ i've been good! having fun playing platinum in any spare time i've got, lol! xP how about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…