• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You had a lot of shinies.... :s
    Nothing went to plan there really, I havent changed my team in what 6 days now? I guess if I actually planned I wouldnt have lost any pokemon :s I really need to start planning ^.^;
    x3 I was going for a friendly battle, but seeing as I dont have an electric party, I'll go as a challenger. I'm playing by your rules, all I have are leftovers and expert belt.
    As a reminder: No OHKO moves, only items allowed are healing/stat increasing (no focus sash please or damage reducing items :s), no evasive moves, no legends or ubers are my extra rules ^.^;
    Is this about the classic league test? Remind me what your applying for again? I can battle now if you want, use the rules of the classic league and my extra rules, I'll add you and stuffs, my Name is Charly FC is in the classic league under E5 (you dont get my badge if you win as this is an assessment)
    Stupid region specific thing. You know I did a lot to get those freaking dogs and celebi before it cameout, couldnt get them on black so I had to pull in some favors that I'm still repaying to get some that were completely unused in unova so it was a normal Unova trade... Hard work -.-
    At dads, DS doesnt like this internet... I'll see if I can connect but ya know... I'm seriously underconfident today D= even more than usual... So the rules (if I can get my Wi Fi) are: No OHKO moves, only items allowed are healing/stat increasing (no focus sash please or damage reducing items :s), no evasive moves, no legends or ubers... OU is fine... *cringes* I'm so going to lose, I havent actually changed any of my team for like 5 battles :s
    Hey... I've came up with the best idea ever >=D I think youll like this, a blast from the past for me too...
    The way I used to gamble battle for legends was pretty deadly, so I'll be nice and make you a deal, if you beat me in a Russian roulette style battle you get an event celebi of your choice... if you lose you have to give me something... place your bets, if its worth it I'll battle you, if you lose I'll still offer a trade for a decent deal...
    Rules are typical no OHKO moves, no ubers or evasive moves but these battles do differ... in your team you are allowed any legendary of your choice but only 1 and you are allowed 1 item of your choosing, focus sash allowed ;) pm me with your bet after I pm you my offers... no hacked pokemon though
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…