• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
DucksGoMooful

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have divided everything by the (A-B).
    (1+1)*(1-1) = 1*(1-1)
    (1+1)*(1-1)/(1-1) = 1*(1-1)/(1-1)
    the (1-1)/(1-1) cancel each other out (even though 0/0 doesn't ACTUALLY cancel each other out, but algebraically it makes sense because we're PURPOSELY ignoring the "if zero is the denominator, it doesn't work").
    So we're left with (1+1) = 1

[And dividing by zero = +infinity and -infinity. Depends if you're going from the positive side or the negative side.]
    To get from:
    (A+B)(A-B) = B(A-B)
    to
    (A+B) = B
    You divide by (A-B) [which we know is 0].
    (A+B)(A-B)/(A-B) the "(A-B)" cancel each other out, leaving only (A+B).
    B(A-B)/(A-B) the "(A-B)" cancel each other out, leaving only B.
    No, it's fine, I like having to argue about my signature, it's actually quite fun to do.
    The equations I list are step my step processes to get from "A=B" to "2=1"

2 of those steps are:
    A^2 - B^2 = AB - B^2
    If we factorise is (put it into brackets) we get:
    (A+B)(A-B) = B(A-B)
    To get to the next stage, we divide by (A-B) [do you notice anything weird about this step?] to get:
    (A+B) = B
    From there, it's a case of turning B back into A, and getting rid of the Algebra.
    Not that easy, but I got it working a couple of times through my mom's Macbook, so if you want to battle, just ask, but I've only 4 lvl 100s now, and two are legends.
    Also, pokemon is incapable of accessing the Internet if it is WPA encryption or higher, I only found a way around this a few days ago. I can battle you if you wish, but I battle GMT times and even then, I have little chance to do so.
    I've gotten half way through, I'm busy with college at the moment (and admittedly Dead Space), so I'll finish it tomorrow when I get home from college today.
    Sorry man, other than my Kyogre, my team sucks pretty hard, I don't play all that much, so I don't have many lvl 100s at all
    I would never think that, but if you've ever fought LegitBreeder (I have), you'd know what I mean when I say she's an aggressive player, most of her pokemon can OHKO with a single move, she went through the E4 with her weakest lvl100 and didn't even have to try. I was only making you a Magikarp based sprite because you like them :3
    Dude, if you plan on beating LegitBreeder, you're doomed, the only time she lost was against a hacker with 6 legendaries, and 999 in all stats, she still managed to beat half his team with 1 legendary and 5 normal pokemon, good luck to you, I'll be making you a Magikarp based Trainer Sprite :3
    I'm a pretty big noob who excells at other games, such as Metroid or Zelda. My Pokemon team is not very good. That's all I have to say.
    EDIT: My team is better now :D
    Don't underestimate me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…