• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, that, & the fact that pregnancy has a bunch of complications. One of which is that your expanding uterus will be squshing your bladder like a pancake. It "might" not be a problem if you're control over your bladder is at least halfway decent, but if you're already incontinent, you're most likely going to be glued onto the toilet seat for the entire nine months that your pregnancy lasts, & chances are, it'll seem like forever...!
    You don't like kids as well?

I friggin' despise children, as I've heard from my mom that the children over at the school that she's working in are a bunch of snotty $&^%$es, not to mention that they're the main source of chaos in your average family. Oh, I also forgot to mention that my half-sister's baby daughter, who just turned 1 not too long ago, & now she's going every-damn-where, & she's wanting to grab ahold onto every-damn-thing.

Because of that, the only way that I'm getting married is if I think really highly of them, & even so, I'm not the one that's going to be popping the question. & if I do get married, if my wife wants to have children with me, guess what? I'll do whatever it takes to resist, & if all my efforts fail & she winds up being pregnant, she's becoming a widow, because as soon as I find out that I've impregnated her, I'm sticking a blade inside my throat right in front of her!

Yes, I hate children that much!
    It's not that I particularly want to die, it's just that I don't want to be a burden to my aging parents anymore, especially my mom, & I also don't want to suffer the side-effects that come along with old age...

Not having a driver's license is practically crippling for someone that lives in a semi-deserted place.
    I'm actually not ashamed of still being a virgin; I chose to be like that, as I have no plans on getting married with anyone.

& besides, I also don't have plans on continuing with this charade for long...
    It's most likely bad for me to ask you why you broke up with him...

I don't have a girlfriend myself, & I never did - I'm still a virgin, even after 24 years.
    ...What is your bra size, anyway...?

I'm asking that because when it comes to your bust-line, bigger isn't always better, you know...
    I don't even have a Driver's License, so I'm practically stuck here. Even if I did, I'd never leave my mom behind...
    I don't have that luxury - the place I live in is sparsely populated, & the people that are in my vicinity are either elderly or are getting close.

So I basically have a lonely life...
    Why would you think that I would make fun of you??

But to answer your question, my quietness comes from my anti-social mindset.
    Not really, even with my friends, I'm like a brick wall if they want to talk to me - I'm like that with everyone.
    I'm in a similar way to you; I'm much more able to speak openly to people online, but in real life, it's nearly impossible for me to have a conversation with anyone.
    Whatever...

Anyhow, you sound like there are very few things that can embarrass you. Does that happen to be true with you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…