• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's cool. My biggest hobby is music. I play a little piano, drums, and bass, but my real passion is guitar. I use it to lead worship at our church. I noticed you like the guitar too from your page. What kind of stuff do you play?

As far as CRMT goes...man, I haven't rated a team in a long time. If I ever get the time, I should probably get back to that. It's fun stuff.
    Bird boy? Haven't been called that before...... I can certainly see that name sticking. And it is kinda true, too......

I share this computer with my mom, and the deal is usually that i get it before dinner and she gets it afterwards. That doesn't give me too much time on weekdays, but I get all day on weekends so I don't complain.
    Oh! You should also challenge the League of Elements. :) It's PO only, and my gym hasn't been challenged for some time now.
    Well, biomedical enginnering is a pretty new major at our school (as in, it's only been around for 10 years). Basically, we combine studies of biology and medicine with engineering of the technology we use in the medical and research industries. Pre-vet means that once I graduate, I plan to go to veterinary school and earn a PHD in veterinary science.
    Absolutely! Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I haven't been as active lately. Anything in particular that you had in mind you wanted to talk about?
    I don't mind having the conversation public. I'm planning on majoring in Meteorology in college.

No, I don't know a second language, and don't plan on learning one. Unless you count Eevee- or Staraptor-talk as a language...... in which case I know both of those and English, making three languages :p
    Yeah, they have all either quit or have left to Smogon (I actually had planned on joining them and even created a Smogon account, but I saw that it just wasn't going to work out for me). I don't plan on learning black and white. While the messed up metagame was an extremely motivating factor to quit, it wasn't the highest motive because I knew it would even out again eventually (especially once Salamence was banned). My main motive was that I didn't have the time to spend on Competitive anymore. It takes a lot of time building teams, keeping up with the metagame, analyzing stats, testing teams in battles, and even rating teams. So I don't plan on working on B/W. The reason I haven't left yet is because I was helping with the recently closed (due to my fault, unfortunately =( ) Computer Programmer's Club. However, while I was helping with that, I ended up being asked to post in the Christian Alliance Club and eventually became a temporary co-owner of the Christian Alliance club. That's pretty much all I post in nowadays, though I do check out Brock's forums and Sppf's CRMT from time to time (without posting, except for a bump post in the former case).
    The opposite happened to me. I battled someone on PO several times a day and won every time. He changed his team the last time I battled him, but I still kicked his butt. I love my Politoed.
    Wow. It's always good to change your team from time to time. I'm actually getting tired of my current team. I love it, but everyone I battle knows what I'm using.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…