• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh wow I was gone waaay longer then intended but oh well those things happen sorry bout that though.

Well I found out the next day why they broke up. Turns out he is moving very soon and he didn't want to make things harder for her by them being together and either breaking up right when he moves or having the issue of a long distance relationship. HOWEVER, her other bff went out with her other ex and was flirting with him in the past few days. Her other ex broke up with her though and she currently has I don't want to know how many guys around her ALL the time. She always wears like REALLY revealing clothing though so thats kinda a given.

have your parents resolved there issues yet? I figure by now they could have I have been gone so long lol.

yeah I would have but my other friend knows him better and is also really good friends with her and I don't think he would do anything to deliberately hurt her. Thats the whole reason they broke up. Other bff flirting with him ignored since he can't control that and already isn't gonna go out with her since he is in another relationship with someone my friend doesn't know and I don't think he would have gone out with her anyways.

it was like an imprint since he was wearing a tight swimsuit. However this guy (the one in the spedo lol) likes my other bff and he was forced to tell her since he told his friend who told his friend who told her. However, she didn't feel the same way and it took a little over a week of the whole band pressuring them to get together and her debating her feelings to work up the courage to tell him so. Luckily we handled it well and is okay with them just staying friends.

oh thats too bad he is leaving.

I will get back to the rest later I like need to head off to bed now sorry. TTYL and hope to stay in better touch in the future.
    Hey ceruly i'm really fine thanks, yeah i know i've been dealing with my own problems too. But i'm kinda happy that the girl i like the most is talking to me again :p.
    point about my friend proven she and her bf just broke up. I didn't get to talk to her yet but I saw it on facebook. I wonder what happened I will talk to her tomorrow.
    yeah I don't like it when things are messed up. Actually I am now talking to the guy I hate that I ranted about several times. We are in a stage of almost friendship now strangely. Not gonna let myself be friends friends with him cause he is a bit of an *** and a womanizer. And I would never EVER go out with him. One of my friends is in love with him and he cheated on her idk how many times.

and lol about that I think u told me that before but yeah sounds like it was REALLY funny. And yeah waiting a little is probably best for right now.

Oh gosh I know how that feels. It really seems as though there is a lot of distance between me and some of my friends now. Every time my bff goes out with somebody its normally someone I don't care for. Though I respect it and don't say anything since I know she has sense trying to talk while he's at the lunch table is kinda awkward. And he's the kind of guy that constantly goes from one relationship to another. I mean on my bus shortly after he got together with my friend he was all, "You should have asked me out during the month I was single. I have never gone that long without going out with anybody." So I am a bit worried that it won't last very long and that he will find a new gf quickly and she will be hurt by that. And from the way he talks it seems like he isn't the type to have a relationship without ya know. I know she won't but the way he talked about some past relationships... *scarring bus ride* But if she likes him I think that things will work out okay and I don't think he will try anything with her I am just worried about after they break up. And I don't want to say this because I don't know him very well and he could have just been joking around on the bus. And its really no problem you have been there to listen to my issues too. As stated above.

Yes I mean if they don't admit they have a problem you can't force them to get help. I mean unless you drag them to a counselor in a small building next to a hair salon and force um in... Haha jk

yeah band is rather crazy. I wish it would be a bit less sometimes. Now I have a huge fear of pointy objects... and magic... You see god old section leader grabbed a conducter thingy and was using it like a wand. First he pretended to cast the Cruciatus curse on me then he threatened to poke my eyes out. Yeah... not a fun experience. Oh well he is an interesting person to say the least... he really makes me wonder sometime. Such as this occasion, Tuba player: I am VERY confident about my sexuality thank you very much.' Him, "Hey, other trumpet player (who is a guy) kiss me. Yeah... and he has a gf believe it or not. Especially after the discussion he had about above tuba player when wearing swim team swimsuit. Hey guess what? I saw his yaknowwhat. Not a good day.

Oh that stinks you have to do a lab too. Especially since it adds to the load. I still can't believe how much you love your job though lol. Then again from what you told me the guys sound like they are fun.

And VM's are visitor messages and glad I am still co-owner lol. I will try to post thursday since tomorrow is band rehearsal. Its gonna be awful like all Wednesdays. And I will try.

Now for my boy story. I don't really know what to think at this point cause he is the one trying to get me and the other guy together. (who I don't talk to anymore the ***. He completely ignored me when I tried to talk to him and we haven't had one conversation this year. Aka I am over him) But this year its a bit different. In class he has been making a point of talking to me, and in study hall he invited me to sit at a table with his friends. I will be sitting there Friday cause last time I had study hall I was sitting with another friend who was alone. So he is having her sit there too along with a couple of his friends. And in science today we had a lab. During it me and that same friend that I sit with in study hall were working at the table next to his. Then he just asks me to work at the table next to his. I say yes. Then after the girl he is working with complains saying that there was this guy who she likes and says she is going to marry isn't sitting there instead. She claims she wants him there because he is smart. But then the guy says that I am smarter than him. Just to get her to be okay with me to sit there. I was really happy and a bit surprised about that. Then I just joked around with him and said the only reason he wanted me to sit with him at study hall was to get help with his hw. He was just like, "No of course not i wouldn't do that." And I have started to like him a little since the band fest. We both got there early since our rides were with people in the elemtary or middle school bands which needed to get there earlier. So we talked for like half an hour and it was a ton of fun. But this year I noticed that it seems almost awkward when we start a conversation like we are both a little nervous to talk. But today it was a lot better and we were talking a lot during the lab. It was really nice. However, I am not sure if he is just being friendly or if its something more since with him everybody assumes he likes someone even if he is just friends. Wow that was long. But hey I haven't been on in like forever. lol hope things are going well on your end anyways ttyl

~mewmew~
    oh ok yeah maybe if he talks to u though then talk to him but don't start anything again if you really want him out of your life. And thats probably good advice. Yeah cutting back might be a good idea at this point even if it is fun.

oh god that sucks things aren't better yet. I wish I could help but I don't know at this point.

thats good about getting more friends but yeah if she and her mom don't get help with there issues things could definitly get worse especially if she doesn't accept that something is wrong.

yep no HUGe injury so thats good.

Anyways that sounds like school will be fun. And lol about the work addiction.

I am gonna be on a brief hiatus from Serebii for a little bit. I will go on occasionally to check VM's and such but probably won't check as often and only post in clubs occasionally. Sorry about that and if you want you can choose another co-owner if neccessary while I am gone.

~mewmew~
    EHMYGOD I am soooo sorry I didn't get back to u sooner. I honestly thought I had a few days ago but turns out it was too late when I thought I did and I didn't end up having time to finish writting. Sorry

thats good your happy without him. Yes taking someone off top friends is a sure sign something has changed. Lmao I should know after all this facebook drama. And thats good your job helped your confidence and that he is flirting back.

oh yeah I bet things should get better now once they get back. Maybe since they had time to think about it. But yeah I bet you would be more than a little overwhelemed by everything if things get worse.

haha yeah the baby thing was weird and Idk if I will get the book or not could be cool.

that whole branching out thing is good. Good thing its not one of the things you feel like the two of you need to discuss. Just keep balancing things and it should all be good. And that other bff sounds rather... weird. I guess its just kinda hard to have a friend like that but if you don't have other friends at the time I suppose they are your bff by default.

it was fun everybody was fine luckily. It was just really awesome even if people got a little hurt not like the picnic last year where Mr. Oh-so-brilliant-section leader needed stiches.

well ttyl

~mewmew~
    haha yeah I can only imagine how it must have been with him acting like that. I think you would do the best thing by far by insuring that you don't have contact till he is ready to shape up. I mean acting like that is uncalled for. Haha though yeah I bet that it must be fun however I really haven't done much flirting lmao. Too nervous.

oh wow that sucks but yeah they should probably get the help they need though I think right now there is nothing you can do about it but be there for her. I wish that your parents would stop making assumptions about the situation right now. I can see just from hearing the story that without you your best friend would probably fall apart and at this point I think she needs all of the support you can give her and threatening to not talk to her probably wouldn't work since her parents aren't exactly overeager for the two of you to hang out judging by your previous convo. However, I could be wrong but I think that at this time talking to her would be best.

haha ok probably nothing big then but whatev. Yeah I might borrow it from a friend

oh yeah I know what thats like. Me and 2 of my friends used to be like inseparable and for awhile I didn't have many other friends. And it was really tough hanging out with other people sometimes because I just wasn't as close to them. But luckily I branched out eventually. Since I moved to another school district in the same town... and about 5 miles down the road. But I think that you should definitly approach her and make sure you say it the right way. But I think you should say that while you will still be bff's you think it will make things a bit easier for the 2 of you right now to have other friends to hang out with as well or something along those lines. Because I don't think that either of you should have a problem with the other making new friends and possible giving each other a little space. Because i know when I hung out with some people more often I ended up getting tired of them and we would fight a bit more. And lol yeah online is easier.

Well yeah it is a TON of fun. I had a trumpet bonding at my section leaders house. It was AMAZING. Since its mostly guys me and the 3 other girls (12 guys 4 girls in section) went in the pool first since we wanted it before all the roughhousing started. Then my section leader through this guy in the pool and they started playing water basketball and it was more like a cross between basketball, football, and wrestling. Not to mention it was a free for all. So the 4 of us stayed out for awhile. Eventually me and one other girl went back in. (or tried to push our section leader in the pool and got shoved in ourselves.) We joined the game and the only incident was she got hit on her nose which had reconstructive surgery and I got hit on the head by somones elbow. Somebody else got a bloody nose and she managed to bite almost every single guy in the pool. It was HILARIOUS. Afterward my section leader is all, "wow, your a beast. Go bite one of the instructors." And at the party we had fried oreos and this one guy who got shoved in the pool a lot and got the bloody nose made them and some AMAZING french fries. It was a ton of fun. I am soooo glad I didn't skip it. And I must have an insane pool party one day.

~mewmew~
    oh really that could be a bit problematic if he is I just wouldn't get serious with that guy because it probably wouldn't last. However, it could help getting over him if you find out for yourself if he is the guy for you. It just depends on what you want if you think it would be better to stay away from him then thats probably the best thing.

I'm sure your parents will get over it soon. They are probably angry with her parents for treating you like that with the whole situation before.

Whats it about? If it relates in any way to the plot line I might get it just cause I have nothing better to do.

Hopefully things are gonna get better and glad you are gonna spend more quality time together. That will definitly make things better rather then hanging out and not doing much. Yeah with me I have got friends that are both new and old but it is still true I have some online friends I have known longer than RL friends.

Well sorry I didn't get back to you sooner band camp and concert lol.

~mewmew~
    Yeah I bet he will soon enough though he will eventually figure out that he will find someone else.

oh thats good things are gettng better hopefully your parents will get over it.

haha yeah though there is the akwardness of having your bff as your son-in-law. Too bad Leah is still alone but I am sure she will find someone in the nonexistant sequel lol.

oh yeah i know the feeling about quality time. I mean my friends and I will sometimes just like use the computer. Not really communicating as much as we do with other friends. I agree though it is definitely easier to be open online then it is irl. Though I miss people i lose contact with it is still fun to get to chat with everyone.
    oh thats good to keep him out of it. It should make things easier for everyone if thats the case and at least you are still able to talk to him.

Oh well I think that right now things are a it bumpy but it should be better soon. I mean with you starting college this past year and her starting this year you must have both been stressed so that caused the initial arguements and now with having problems with your parents I suppose things just got out of hand. Though it will take awhile I bet you guys will get through this. It seems like both of you care enough to find a way around it.

lol ok sure I will start it and I don't think I am the biggest fan I mean I started reading twilight like a month ago and had to borrow half the series from my friends. I only own New Moon and Breaking Dawn. But what did you think of Jacob imprinting on Renesmee? Cause at that time I personally thought that he and Leah might have some romance between them. You know cause they both lost the person they loved to someone else and had finally began to understand each other. But the two of them being friends is good enough for me.

Yeah things should work out for the best. I mean sometimes space is DEFINITLY a good thing because I know when me and my bff fought in 2nd grade it was because we hung out too much and got tired of each other and then started fighting all the time. And lol yeah it is soo much easier for me to talk to people on the computer then anywhere else. I mean I can tell my friends on here stuff without having to worry about say something accidentally slipping out and getting around school or anything like that. I find it amazing just how many friends I ended up making on serebii between different clubs and all that.

~mewmew~
    oh wow doesn't seem like there is any way to win there though. I mean you DID want to find a way to talk to your bff. Its a shame he feels unappreciated but I am sure you had no intention of making him feel that way. I bet he will get over it and will realize you just have too much going on right now with your bff.

I don't think its anything you did wrong. I just think based on the fights you mentioned before you are just going through a tough time and just need to sort everything out when you get the chance. It should work out for the best.

OMG I know i am rereading it now. I would LOVE to see a pic of Renesmee when I got a chance she sounds like she is the cutest little baby of all time. We can get into a more in depth discussion later since I have to sign off pretty soon.

yeah school is stressful thats probably just because of all the stress of starting college. Hopefully things will get better soon. I bet nothing too bad will happen and I am happy talking to me about this has helped you at least a little. Sorry i can't write much right now I need to go to bed early and have to unload the dishes or else i would have waay expanded on this.

~mewmew~
    oh wow though it must be hard for him at least u have a way to talk to her. Its a shame though that things are a bit difficult for him. at least he is willing to keep the 2 of u in contact.

omg that must lie completely suck. I would hate having to deal with not being able to talk to my bff. And who knows about that there must be a lot going on in her head right now and she must be a bit confused atm. She might not want to risk it right now until things cool down a little. Because it might be harder to talk now and if either of u get in trouble she might feel it would make things worse.

Haha cool I am rereading Jacob's part of it now cause I didn't want to start from the very beginning. I really liked it and am hoping there may be a sequel at least told from another characters pov.

oh don't worry about telling me this kind of stuff I don't mind I just hope it will get to the point where there won't be this kind of thing going on. and I suppose your mom is just really worried and with the economy the way it is getting sued wouldn't help. But honestly does she think they would win the case? It isn't that easy to prove anything in this case. (i had civics this year if u could tell.) anyways hoping things work out for the best.

~mewmew~
    Yo,i hope you had fun :) i've been a bit lost but i'm back here to thank you for that, i'll try to make something for you for your bday, don't know what will be though xD.
    oh god I really hope things end up working out for the better between the two I know it must be rough for him with him losing his friend but I hope things aren't too difficult for him. But I bet he will get over it in time.

Oh that sucks you aren't allowed to talk to her. I think both your parents are overreacting a bit and they really need to see seperation is not going to help anything right now if your friend really needs your help right now.

Lol yeah when you get back and finish it we are going to really need to discuss it. It is an awesome book thats all I will say about it.

yeah I bet things are gonna get better. Your friend and her parents will probably work things ou eventually and things should get better.
    haha yeah I don't know how he does it.

That was probably a good decision not continuing it and I hope he isn't too upset. And I don't think you will have too much teasing to deal with I don't think they would be that mean.

Oh wow I am hoping everything works out and glad she has stopped. And I am happy that you managed to sort out your problems too and help your friend and her family manage to as well.

lol yeah I was in a simmilar position until recently with the massive number of clubs.

I like JUST finished Breaking Dawn. When you are done with it let me know what you think. Not gonna say anything yet XD.

Well ttyl

~mewmew~
    Oh wow yeah I kinda figured. But then there are people like Yani who stay up till 7 A.M.

Oh that stinks. Its too bad things didn't work out. Yeah I guess sometimes its hard to tell and I can understand why you wouldn't want to stay in the relationship if you didn't love him and realized you were confused. Rather than waiting awhile and making it harder to end it. And I hope that there won't be much teasing. If there is then don't let it bug u if possible.

Oh my god that is compleatly aweful. I cannot believe that. I am really sorry about everything thats going on. And I think you did the only think you should have done. The problem is her parents just didn't react normally. If they had everything would have been ok. In this situation its USUALLY best to tell her parents but the way they acted really makes me wonder. I mean seriously practically disowning her when she is upset instead of trying to help her to stop? What is that going to do? That is absoloutly aweful. I wish there was something I could do to help you but given what you told me it doesn't really seem like there is much that can be done if her parents are going to act like that. But it is important that her parents know and act appropriatly its not your fault they made things worse when you were trying to help her. I mean if I were in your shoes I would have done the same thing. ANd don't worry about burdening me I know you need to let out things like this and for me serebii is always the easiest vent. And as an afternote you really shouldn't feel responsible for this. Even if you mentioned cutting once her parents shouldn't blame you for that.

I wish summer would slow down my sisters appetite. Either she complains about the heat or complains that she is hungry all day long. It is sooo annoying.

Yeah well I will be on on a daily bassis but some days I am just not motivated to post. However, I may have solved that by quitting 2 clubs. It was really too much for me to handle all of them so I decided that the ones I am less intersted in I would give up. But don't worry I won't leave the Boys and Girls club and will be posting there after I finish this message.

~mewmew~
    lol wow I can't stay up late XD. Wish I could but mah parents don't let me T.T. Plus I need to wake up early so it wouldn't work...

Oh wow that is awesome I am sooo happy for u. And its probably a good thing u guys decided to slow things down a little rather than rushing through things.

and lmao about the singing and yeah I can't just not eat anything I always need something but can't eat a lot.

Well ttyl and I won't be online quite as much cause I am losing interest in Serebii. I will post in the club when I am up to it. Just I won't be on everyday probably. Sorry to have to say that. But I will probably get intersted in it again soon.

~mewmew~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…