• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for the late reply, real life and all that jazz.

I like the after effects of playing with them in Amie, I love critical hits xD.

Yeah, I'm an admin on Shiny Hunters United :). It's where I usually go now, I only post picture of my shinies in the shiny thread in General Pokemon Discussion. So if you wanna join, you should ;).
    I've been really good. Studying my final year in art and living in my own place. Feels great. c: Hey if you aren't there already, you can easily find me on Shiny Hunters United. I definitely hang out there way more than I would here. :D
    Heh, thanks, believe me, it was awesome :).

Omg, I love to pet my shinies in Amie. Shiny Skitty is so CUTE it wags its tail like a dog.
    Ah, I see :). Well, as you can see I'm still here hunting those sparkly things. I remember those skype calls, too bad it stopped working for me, so I haven't used it since then.

Too many shinies to list, but I pretty much nailed every single runner shiny available, so I guess those are cool xD.
    Well, not now, but I'll reserve some for trading later.

Any preferences? Gender or nature? I've got loads.
    Congrats on the early shiny patch Abra! I'm so glad to see some chaining activity back on the club, since all we've really seen lately is Rumble shinies after Rumble shinies. x__x AmpharosSpark's Shaymin was barely noticed, too, and Shephard's Tentacool. Real shinies deserve praise. D8<

*throws praise*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…