• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wish I could give you a definite time, but I already promised Slowbillie that I'd do his, and I haven't even started. It could take a while.
    Ok! How'd you get them, and what do you want in those little boxes above the shinies? I'll shrink the card, by the way. More space in your sig that way for other things.
    I made it myself! If you want me to make one for you, I can but it will take a while. No credit needed. If you want me to tell you how, though, that'll have to wait a while. I have to go cut down a bush :/ Unfortunately, I mean that literally.
    TEE HEE'S GAME
    Hello Serebii!

We know you're on your last leg and that there is nothing you can do to stop us!

So we're going to propose a little game.

Ignore this if you want but it is your only chance of stopping Team Tee Hee so it is in

your best interest to play along.

You should now be aware that there are long standing Serebii members behind Team Tee

Hee. The game is simple. You must find one of these members and reveal their name to us.

If you are correct, Team Tee Hee will cease their invasion of Serebii. You can try to

name as many names as you please within the 3 day period.

This is open to any Serebii member so it is your chance to try to become the hero of

Serebii and the true Tee Hee Slayer!

I will give you the below hints to help you find the real Tee Hee Admin.

- They may or may not be under the age of 15.
    - They may or may not be a mod.
    - They may or may not have a name that begins with J.
    - They may or may not be affiliated with a rival site.
    - They may or may not have been here for 3+ years.
    - They may or may not have been someone who has posted in the Regarding Spambots

thread.

There are numerous other clues hidden in this message too.

Happy searching.

Team Tee Hee

my best advice is to use imageshack to host your sprites, it's very userfriendly i'm sure you catch on quick.

link
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…