• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, dude! Haven't talked to youz in a while. So how have things been with you? Have you been able to score any scholarship like you had hoped?
    I read your blog on Deadliest Warrior (Cause I'm totally not a creeper... :/ ) I lol'd all the way.
    Well, not out of college, as in "I GRADUTATED!!!", but out of college, as in "I'm out until the next quarter starts." Wrong choice of words on my part. EDIT: Get sick over? Man, don't do that! You'll only make the problem worse! But seriously, I hope you don't get sick over it.

Well, since my microphone is messing up, I probably won't get anything done before Christmas. But I do have some non-Christmas songs that I can let you listen to. I upload them to a site called Screencast.com. It's a site where you can host music and other stuff for a podcast. Here is the link to my songs. Feel free to download a copy of them. (when looking at a song, click the "Details" tab, then click "Download.")
    Well, I've been busy with college. My last class was today! (Woot!) I haven't done much debating for the past few months due to school.

In other news, I'm going to try to record some Christmas songs of my ocarina. If I get some made, do you want to hear them?
    Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

I know this is out of the blue (and probably weird), but there is an interesting tournament on its final day of sign-ups. If you'd like to participate, we would be glad to have you!
    I know what you mean about the jobs. I put out a good number of applications and didn't get anywhere.

Fantasy and sci-fi are my favorite genres. I have a question regarding what you're writing: Would you mind if I hear some of your general idea?

Creepypasta...that is really...creepy. XD
    Awesome! Glad to be a senior now? (Or whatever they call it.)

And I hope you can get some scholarships, too. I'll be praying. The cost of college these days (even a modest size college) is expensive. Take the college I'm trying to go to. The average cost for tuition alone is about $2800 a year. That's not even counting books! (Which could add another thousand!) This college is a technical college so they don't have dorms. The tuition would definitley be more if they did!

What do you like to write? Short stories? Fantasy? And Pokemon creepypasta? o_O Do I want to know?
    Doing pretty well. College entry woes and whatnot. If I get the funding from the State (and I don't see any reason why I wouldn't) I start the beginning of October. Also been makin' stuff in GIMP (free alternative to Photoshop.) What about you?

And what exactly did you mean about collecting?
    Howdy! Haven't talked to you in a while. I got a question. I have a bunch of Surfing Pikachu and was wondering if you would like one? For free, gratis, zilch, zippo, nada?
    you proved some good points in the debate forum. i don't know if you atheist or not (i don't really care) but you said some awesome things. I'm adding you to my friend's list.
    Yes. But you took it way to seriously.

I mean like.."Oh, these diapers don't work as well as these." or "Oh, this food doesn't satisfy the baby as well as this one." Not, "Oh, babies don't like bleach."
    I am so sorry if that sounded rude. I just..don't like when people add stuff in. I really hope you didn't feel insulted by it at all. I will delete it now. ;__; I am sorry for being so mean about it. /feels bad
    I stopped reading after the first sentence, just because your entire argument is based upon that, and that's not what I said. I agree with you on your first sentence, but like I said, that's not what I said.

I said parents will come eventually learn how to care for a baby. Not that it's some magical poof thing at birth.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…