• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Forgive the random posting, but I must ask, have I encountered a fellow math nerd on these forums? Only a math nerd, such as myself, would understand the joke about +C, so it got me curious.
    hi...thanx alot for replying to the question that i posted.
    i understood what u said there about if i'll play white/black often then i should buy DSi.
    however i want to add that i am from india(delhi), i am not even sure whether anyone trades pokemon online in my country.
    i checked the tech help and they have given a list of wifi routers, but my internet provider doesnt have those router...on my internet provider's router its written 'beetel 220BX' and also written is ' ADSL2 + MODEM'.
    so is it possible that in my country its impossible to link up for online trading?
    m sorry for asking so many things but i have none to clear my doubts :(
    Thank you too! :] It was a pleasure doing business with you. My shop has also been highly updated, so feel free to look over it again and message me if you want anything else. :]
    not really :\ i already have one, is there anything else you can offer? im sure we can work something out :] im flexable
    not at the moment sorry i do not have ready access to a wifi hotspot i am going to try and log into one at a mcdonalds bt i couldnt get it to work last time, if i manage to get it to work today ill vm you if i cant are you happy to trade tomorrow?
    Word, What were you interested in for it? I'm not sure on the shiny turtwig, I turned out using it for my in game team, and same for the shiny charmander, pretty sure I have another shiny charmander. All those deoxys and stuff are still up for grabs though.
    Yeah, I was wondering if I'd ever get a message about that. I'm totally interested, but I might not be available trade for a while, I'm moving back to college after break and I'm not sure how the wifi works.
    Wow, seems we missed eachother by about 5 minutes all day yesterday. I can trade today after 2 till about 7 est, pm me when you are online.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…