• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Please don't try to pin the blame for this on me. I didn't "give" them the club, my position was simply stripped from me...not that I mind. Anyways, I stopped caring about the shiny club long ago.

If anything, I think it's a step in the right direction. Although the club is responsible for many good memories of mine, you and I can both agree that the club brought more bad than good in recent times.
    DD, you OBVIOUSLY didn't read any of the closing posts in the club. Both Realm and I BOTH SAID Sweet May declared this as the last version of the club. Get over yourself.
    Excuse me?

First of all, I did NOT ask her for this.
    When she approved this one, she clearly stated this will be the last one made, cause she's getting tired of all the drama that happens every time.

Also, I asked you to come back, but you refused and said you still didn't feel welcome.

Go ahead and contact Serebii.
    I, nor the other co-owners ever asked Sweet May for this, you're drawing conclusions way too fast.
    I'm naturally a jackass, I only troll on forums that are cheap and have arrogant clowns leading them. I'm a Christian as well, if anyone took anyone claiming to be God seriously, then they should kindly check in to the nearest mental hospital and feel free to stay there forever.
    Ah, certainly.

Color me confused, though. Your VM messages to $Suicune$ clearly imply that he knows, or knew, you.
    Like I PMd you earlier, I have no idea what's going on ._.
    If you won't say anything, how are we supposed to help?

----------
    Sorry you all don't want me anymore.
    ----------
    Uhm, what?
    Seriously, what's the problem? o_O
    I didn't say anything to you before this, only in the older clubs from some years ago and I don't think I ever said anything bad to you.

This is the second time in a few days someone comes in and say stuff about me while I didn't say ANYTHING.
    I fail to understand what you hope to accomplish by marching into the club and throwing a tantrum. If you didn't like how things were progressing, then why didn't you just leave before things got bad? Or even better, contact the owner and co-owner outside of the club so the rest of the members wouldn't get caught up in it?

As a friend of Zabi, Pokerealm, Ivyon and Profile, I feel that you owe them all an apology. Their replies and responses (including to Abenzio) were all done in the best interests of the club.
    Our "responses couldn't have been crueler"? Really? You brought your LAWYER up! Over a small, tiny, horribly generic pledge on a fun, non profit club on a forum for a kid's game. We were upset. You could have asked without the threat. I know you say it wasn't a threat, but really...I can't imagine the last instance I've heard of somebody bringing their lawyer in on something like this that wasn't some sort of threat. And really, I don't feel as though we were cruel to you. I sure wasn't.... Lighten up a little. Try and have fun with the club. Don't let the pledge or Profile's "tude" ruin your good time, yanno?
    I did not intend to come off sounding 'nasty'. I just felt that Abenzio was getting too far ahead of himself, and was not pleased that it was in the works without me and the other co-owners being consulted about it first.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…