• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Chibi_Muffin

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, when I watch the film, I can't hold back my dislike for him. But I don't actually hate him; he's not real! Mainly I just found it funny the way you worded the post. He is a bastard though XD
    Hi, you don't know me, but I saw your post in the most evil character thread- really made me laugh! Would you mind if I sigged it?
    Hi, I think your new acronym group looks neat

Certainly has interesting basis in making useful facts fully in need.
    THAT IS PERFECT!!! We shall be the T.E.A.L.O.V.E.R.S! The anti-stereotype group of Britain! We shall fight for justice and whatnot.
    Such a cute name! And it really fits Reuniclus too ^^ Aw, good luck with training so many! It really will be worth it - the pokemon this gen are truly amazing aren't they. I wish I'd been this stoked about Hoenn and Sinnoh! :D
    Hehe^_^
    Yup, I'm a boy, but I got permision from The Tail to join the girl's side, the girl's had lost 5 times, so I wanted them to have a change.
    Haha, should have guessed you'd say that! :D I have to admit Reuni has grown on me despite my overwhelming loyalty to Gothitelle...I now have one planned for my White team. Might call him 'squishy' <3
    Ooh, that's a tough question! I love Serperior, Samurott and Hydreigon sooo much!! But I guess if I was pushed, I'd say Munna.

I mean, it's pink with a floral pattern. What more could a girl want?! :3 what's your fave?
    Definitely. Originally I figured I would use an AR to get Petilil where you could normally get one in White magically find a Petilil in my Black version, and I would just trade to get Rufflet/Braviary... but having switched to Reuniclus instead of Musharna, it's much easier to just get White.

I love Reuniclus. I wanted to use Excadrill because of how awesome it supposedly is, but Reuniclus also works because, at least to Smogon, Reuniclus is also insanely useful, but is also a Special attacker. Vanilluxe is there for the last four Gyms or so, since Ice can easily take care of all of them (minus the 7th Gym, which my Darmanitan can annihilate).
    Hi. I don't know you at all and I hope I don't come across as a creepy person who leaves random messages, but I wanted to mention that the part in your sig about the Light Side having cupcakes is awesome. A few days ago I was baking brownies and I said out loud "Come to the Light Side - we have brownies!" Both brownies and cupcakes are better than cookies, and the Light Side is better than the Dark Side. So yeah, I just wanted to say that your Light Side Cupcakes sig thing is awesome.
    That's a pity, but aw well, if you ever get wifi give me a shout :D Galileo, haha amazing choice!! Mine is going to be called Eugenie after the british princess, because well...it's obvious ;) (soft resetting for a girl...erk) I've also decided my Panpour will be Penelope and my Axew will be Roland, haven't chosen others yet though...how about you?
    Aw, beautiful name for your Hydreigon (is obsessed with Greek Mythology xD)!! My Rampardos was named Hera, lol. Hey Chibs, I had a thought - when we both get our copies of the new games, would you like a newbie battle? Snivy vs Snivy, hehe xD want to?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…