• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That is so cool. You're already at Summer? Not that far from Summer for me. I have 10 school days left! 15 days left until them! 2 days before my Birthday! GL with your 4 shiny hunts! SHINIES 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! (I think 0.0)
    Shiny Ponyta!!! Oh my gosh!!!

I'm sorry if that was a bit mean to you, but I saw that video and I laughed extremely hard. Anyways, I'm from the Shiny Hunter's Club so I guess I'm not some random person, I'm a random person from the Shiny Hunter's Club!
    Totally agree with you. The whole point of shiny hunting is to go at your own pace and have fun, instead of being told how much you can hunt (one way or another) and it seems more like a Chore to do the circuit, so i am dropping out of it too.
    hey man, its shinypokeradar from yt and i pmed u about an msn...just wondering if you have an msn, in which case we could chat while hunting in the ciruit! if u dont wanna thats fine but good luck hunting ^__^
    Nice job on the shiny Chansey im thinking about getting a gameshark so I could warp to Faraway Island, Navel Rock, Birth Island, and Southern Island so I could soft reset for those legendaries on Emerald do you think its worth the 20 dollars?
    Man, I don't get that much time to hunt, I'm still after Kyurem (500 SRs). But good luck with Snivy, I hope March Madness comes to me.
    Thanks for the inspiration from your YouTube! I posted in the club about a couple new hunts you inspired me to do.
    Ditto here dude! If there are still spaces i would like to join the contest, yo seemed to pick the obvious choices for the starting people, and i thought id like to give a go! Also i do have a video recording camera *pokes shiny trapinch vid* so yeah if there are spaces could you pm me and tell me whether i could do it?
    like everyone else, shoot me a PM about that shiny team thing. i may not be able to participate if i need a video camera, but it does sound interesting
    I'd like to join, if you don't mind. If anyone drops out or if there are 4 extra people to form another team, I'd love to be in. I don't have a camera though, so if I can't play because of that, I won't be able to do it.
    Hey I wanted to know if there was any more spots open in the shiny hunting team contest? If there was then I'd really like to try it. I'd also like to know more about it, either way it seems really cool.
    Can you pm me telling about the tean hunting contest! I think it would be a great idea, but i'd like to know more about this contest!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…