• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm not overly savvy with it atm, but it looks slightly less complex than C, from what I've learnt. Its based on Ruby, and C was based on everything iirc, so I don't think so.
    In the state its in, the World Map may take quite a while to load, but once I transfer the game from needing an interpreter to being a compiled file it shouldn't be too bad :p
    tbh, I doubt I'll even be editing it once I'm done. Once I started, I didn't realise how redonkulously HUGE a project of this size is. I'll probably use the GNU license, but I don't think I'll care too much what happens to it afterwards- as long as it has my name on it, and it gets freely distributed through teh interwebz :p
    When it finally gets done. Bear in mind its going to be on a scale comparable to FF, and its a one man job, and I also have a life to live. Don't expect it to be done for a good year or so at least yet :/
    I spent a good deal of time tring to develop my own RPG, suffice to say it isnt going particularly well, a lot of the scripts have decided not to work... but I'll pick it up again and fix it at some point :p
    indeed it has been a while, a lot has transpired...
    suffice to say i indulged myself in a good year and a half complete hiatus from pokemon.
    only since new year have i began playing again, and even then, only on Pokemon Online, and only 3rd gen. i'm not even considering getting B/W.
    Men! You dont know how much I aprecciate you!
    Thanks a lot for everything :)
    take care and I hope I see you when there is an event :)
    if you need somebody, I'll be here :) bye
    ohhh alright! :) Ohhh
    I didnt know that! :O
    DAMN IT! I forgot Rhyperior ¬¬
    hang on after this trade alright? :)
    I feel Im bothering a lot :S
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…