• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• your request has been made please visit my shop to check out the details I hope you like ^_^ thanks again for choosing my shop hope to see you again :3
    Hey Wuster, I was reading your post in the adv shipping thread and I wanted to see if I could help you, cause I'm a fanfic junkie and I would love to see a new adv shipping fic :D About starting at the end of the Unova series, I think that is a good route. I guess it depends what you want overall. Since in the kalos series Serena has her obvious crush on Ash, that would probably still be there if you write your fic during the Kalos series. That would be good if you want that adv/amour conflict. Now if you do not want that conflict then you could just start the kalos series over with May instead of Serena, or you could just have Serena not crush on Ash. That's what I have to say, hope it helps or something, good luck with the fic :D I should probably start working on my advanceshipping fic again soon...i haven't touched it for a while :p
    ----------
    Ezzpeon, I'm confused as your waiting list says "Full", but the slots are all empty? Just want to make sure that your able to take my request.
    ----------
    Eheh, oops. I forgot to remove that. The list isn't full at all -.-
    You can just edit your post with the request.
    yeah it was great, you have the characters down well, and its flowing nicely. im still trying to find time to finish my chapter.
    nice man! but i dont know what an acekard is, but im still playing through white version, but very slowly as its giving me some ideas for my next fic.
    thats cool, i havent looked into shops much. Dont worry my thread is pretty lonely too. and im getting closer to being done with my next chapter as well. And as far as reviewers, thats pretty normal by my standards, i only have one reviewer this fic, and last fic i didnt have any, which is why i stopped writing it.
    I attempted using a banner for my last FAILURE of a fic, it didnt work right for me, so i would go to somebody who knows hoe to make one, as far as who? i have no clue. sorry.
    haha speaking of yourself being in the midddle of your chpter 5, i havent even started mine yet, i havent been able to find the time.
    um, no, I'm not letting anyone off the hook because they didn't read the rules, which is what they are SUPPOSED to do. Not an over-reaction, just a punishment.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…