• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for putting that eevee as a borg image in my head. I responded in kind to the image, ran with it and addded my own flair. What ya say we go on a comedy tour? And how are ya?
    Not at all, not at all.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/64005/Farla

She wrote Lucki (sort-of deconstruction of OT fics) using a second account (I think), which breaks the rules.

She also writes a rather amusing and/or thought-provoking parody series of Pokémon one-shots on FF.net collectively called Unoriginality.

So yeah.

EDIT: Aaand reading her livejournal has alerted me to the fact that you misspelled the name. I did not notice this because the gremlins that live in my monitor decided to make it difficult to notice you put an "i" instead of an "l".

So yeah. Farla, not Faria.
    Well, Elvis has been spotted in the woods near my house for a long time now. He's notoroious in the neighborhood for his routine sacrafice and consumption of house pets.
    Omg D: Kiyohime. You totally disappeared ages ago BUT NOW YOU'RE BACK <333

but am I remembered? D:
    Oh...kay. XD I'll see if I can find it after I'm done reading "Kickboxing Geishas."

And fyi, Chapter I was revised a bit, particularly the scenes in the car with Janice and Alex before and after Annie's theft scene.
    Please tell me at least you remember me vaguely. XD
    Summer? It's only springtime here! Where do you live in that it is Summer? Lucky arse. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…