• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm, I've only ever seen cymbals from Zildjian. That's just me though. I'm not a drummer XP

All the really good-quality music stuff is expensive. :(
    Yepp. :3

And Zildjian, can't forget that. And for guitars, it's Gibson through and through. I live but an hour and a half from a Gibson manufacturer. :3
    Yeah. Lot of work, but good for most future careers. :)

It's Roland, Korg, and Yamaha that are the best for music. That's keyboard-wise, at least. There's obviously different specialty manufacturers for different instruments.
    It is complex. :p You see, I haven't exactly decided on a major yet, so I'm just going for a very general degree. I'm currently dual-enrolled with college classes and high school-level homeschool subjects, so that's how I'm graduating in May. :3

Currently I've got a Casio keyboard, a Yamaha sustain pedal, a Behringer effects module (An auditory beast) and a Silvertone guitar that I use for drone/ambience. No Roland stuff yet, but I've got my eye on some great stuff for the future. :3
    Working on an Associate of Science degree with an English concentration. :p

Roland's always got the best stuff. :p
    In all likelihood, I'll be getting a new laptop as a graduation present in May, so it's looking pretty good.

Hey, with that amount in USD (Almost $480) you could get some pretty decent music gear where I live. Although I'm sure a drum module would have to be expensive for all the stuff it can do. :p
    Meh, I'm not exactly saving up for it in particular. First I'd like a new laptop. Mine's falling apart at the hinges. :p

That's pretty sweet. No wonder it's so expensive. D:
    Yeah. It's the same exact keyboard, just a different look and a fistful of cash. :p

:D Electronic drums are funnnnnn. I spent the better part of an hour playing around with some at a local music store. So these pads you're getting, are they any particular drum sound, or are they programmable? Because I've seen both
    Then about £370 for white matte and £430 for black sparkle. So yeah. a little ridiculous.

My drumming friend wore through a snare head like that. It was a pretty darn good snare, too. :( And your cowbell got run over. That's depressing. :p
    $600 in white matte finish, Nearly $700 in the black sparkle finish. It seems ridiculous, but I've heard of guitarists who pay $200+ just for better aesthetics. I'm going with white though.

How does one go about breaking a cowbell? :eek:
    This is the keytar in particular that I'm looking at.

So if you had all of those included, how many surfaces would you have in your kit?
    I still would like a keytar though. They always make for a great stage presence. :3

Mhmmm. One of my friends, who is a drummer, actually has more pieces for his kit than he has stands and fixtures for. XD
    It is. :3 It's great for shows because of its compact design and light weight. I can pick it up and carry it around the performing area, if I'm so inclined.

And that's quite the spiffy drum kit, yes. =3 I advise all drummers to one day build their kit up enough to look like Neil Peart's. XD
    But of course. :D It's just a 61-key Casio CTK-2000, but it's great for what I need. And I assume you have your own drums too?
    Told you it sucked xP The only good shirt I've got is one that says "Fat bikers bounce better" XD

Tbh I don't remember the other ones that I had atm though...
    Eh, I'll just VM you them (when I remember em) and corrupt the innocence of anyone who decides to profile stalk you. XD

Yeah, I know...lemme rthink of another one...

i helped my uncle jack off a horse
    I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse.

Punctuation solves everything.
    (OK that one kinda sucked, but...)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…