• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
?
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same thing here, i only do platinum at the moment, but i plan on getting white in the future. I also plan to have Arceus bow down to me.

And i warn you, i use Mewtwo. Mewtwo has the highest special attack in the game.
    its fine, i dont cheat (so i dont prefer doing it, i really hate it) but i got loads of lvl 100s by the global trading station, and i lvl up alot of my own, but yeah we should have one or two good battles..... im getting white...so if u want to battle in HG/SS might want to tell me before i get all pokemon to that game (unless your getting B/W. then we might want too wait) hope we can battle one day......P.S. I can only battle on weekends
    I do play the games, but im having a hard time connecting to wi-fi. I warn you, i create (AR) legendaries for certain things.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…