• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You have to go to trainer sprites. Sometimes if you go to a certain edition you can get to them in the back pages.
    Yeah, he's on now.

Yeah, it's odd.

I'm planning on starting a Black run next. I'm currently trying to get a good Sigilyph.
    Quite a lot. I'm exploring Castelia now, so soon I'll be battling Burgh and then I'll be heading towards Relic Castle to finally test out Archen.
    I don't actually have the game yet (it comes out tomorrow for me) so I wouldn't know. How is he? And I chose him because even with his ability, his 140 attack is good amazing to pass up. Also, I'm going to give him the Shell Bell you get in Driftveil City, and I usually heal my Pokemon when they're below 50% anyways, so he shouldn't be too much of a problem...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…