• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ...I think I fought you in the Autumn Friendly tournament.
    You had a Jellicent, Whimsicott, Thundurus, Hydreigon, Chandelure, and Terrakion?
    Hmm, I guess you're right, I really don't remember talking to you, but my apologies for using it, the person I worked a deal out with had not messaged me back randomly, so I assumed he left Serebii. The picture is your work, so I can go about paying you, just pm me back.
    you still getting those celebi??? i just want to know... becuase there is some event that is fan made that gives out celebi...... that doesn't sound right
    ok... i give you a shiny raikou..... i think the raikou is untouch....or i might have used it once in a battle.... hope you wont mind :D
    just one... the celebi wont be WI-FI... so i wont be able to get celebi :(

anyways...... can't wait for the 11th.. then i get pokemon white.... i pre-ordered it
    no worries.... i am just waiting to pokemon black and whitee to come out... i want Zoroark!!! too bad i can only get one .... :(
    well i am doing great.... with all 4 my pokemon games :D keeps me so busy but notto busy to t chat to me friends
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…