• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure well previous candidates have battled me for it, so how about we organise a battle and based on what I see I'll make a decision :)
    we don't EV train, IV breed, any of that ultra competitive stuff
    if our Pokemon aren't perfect then...well who gives a crap
    Hey dude! Still awake? Our team hasnt posted in a while so I just did. One teams already doing mission so I think that our team should get going too. We dont even have a name yet!!
    Hi there! I just made a clan and I was wondering if you would like to join.
    It's called the Apple Club where we talk about lots of stuff o_O.
    So it would be great if you could join!
    Just read the rules and yeah. If you have any questions just ask me.
    If you don't wanna join...no hard feelings! It will just make me cry for a couple of minutes....
    To find this club just go to serebiiforums main page and scroll down and you will see the section clubs...yay!
    Sorry, I live in a suburb in South East Melbourne. No where near Epping. And unless you are going to the same High School as me, I doubt I know you.
    dude, concerning the post on legend of shadow tower. You did it all in dialogue and script which is against forum rules. If I may offer a piece of advice, always be sure to detail the surrounding environment, your body movements, your thoughts, etc. In all your posts for your characters. Hope I helped.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…