• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well, Mion did feel dejected (jealous?) that Keiichi gave the doll to Rena in the first universe (before Rika fixed it and had Keiichi give it to Mion instead in the second). hm, I'm not so sure anymore. I guess i do need to refresh my memory. xD;

aww, that's a cute dream. it would be fun to actually see that. c:
    huh.. did you watch season 2 (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai)? if you haven't, maybe that's why this matter is confusing. XD either way, I haven't watched it in a while, so maybe I have my facts wrong. *sweatdrops*
    I guess "romantic heaviness" isn't the right way to put it... what i meant to say was that MionKei had more romantic elements than the other two choices. forgive me; i haven't watched the series in a while, so my memory is a bit hazy. maybe i should rewatch the episodes to refresh it.. ^^;

that's nice. i hope you enjoy watching the development of your favorite couples. :) as for me, I guess anime isn't my favorite form of media in which to enjoy romantic love stories. i prefer manga, since there is much more time to develop relationships and room for more content. I usually watch anime for the action/adventure type of stories. :)
    So.. you're leaning more towards Mion/Keiichi, huh? It is true that Mion has developed feelings for him.. i like the pairing, but i find the pairing of RenaKei (shorter this way XD) seems to have a bit more childish qualities in it than the others, and RikaKei has an air of innocence i can't quite put my finger on. MionKei has a romantic heaviness that is not expressed much in the other pairings, especially since the feelings are practically mutual.

by the way, have you finished watching all the arcs? just wonderin'. =)
    oh, i've watched Higurashi. that really is a truly horrific anime. :) which is your favorite pairing?

sure, go ahead.
    aha! angelo, it's been a while! that's nice to hear; I'm glad you're expanding your view on anime couples beyond Pokemon. similar to Pearl, huh? I wonder.. :) but, it's also nice to find other kinds of couples that are different than Ash/Dawn (like love/hate relationships, etc..) it adds variety to the romantic genre, i guess.

i'm doing fine; lots of school and personal things going on. i haven't paid much attention to the forums lately, and i'm starting to miss this place. thankfully spring break allows me to give this place some priority what with all the extra free time. :)
    hey! really? and what anime couples are those? just curious. :)

yeah, I'm doing well. I'm on Spring break right now, so everything's been good. I got to go to Disney World on Sunday, and I got to lay around the house and do nothing but waste my time on the computer, TV, Pokemon SoulSilver, and such. x)

tomorrow, I have to go to a bridal shop to get measurements for a dress, because I'm going to be in my friend's debut party (a debut is like the Spanish quinceanera, except for Filipinos. and, it's for when a girl turns 18, not 15.) and after that, I have to meet up with other leaders of a youth group I'm in, because we have to plan for future events this year. and, I'm going to Tampa this whole weekend!

so the next couple days are surely going to be busy for me, haha. ;P

so, how about you? how have you been doing? :)
    First, I'd like to apologize for not answering (I checked) your last VM and PM, as I've been busy with adaptation, though I think I'll have more time now. I'm okay, how are you? Gotta say I feel the same for Pearlshipping...
    I would love if they saw how neat Giovanni was treating JJM for a change and not the two of them. I bet they would die of jealousy. xD
    I too love the new serious Team Rocket.

I'm also interested into the Team Plasma and Team Rocket rivalry. I do wonder though what Giovanni wants...
    Yeah, doing good, thanks! ^^'

So, are you watching the dub or the Japanese Best Wishes? If so, what do you think so far about everything? :p
    Sorry about my late reply to your message. I'd love to hear about how your perceptions of Pokemon have changed in light of the new show you've discovered. :)
    Well, today I switched to Snivy so I can breed for Tepig later, 'cause I would want to EV train Tepig.

As for anime, well, I'm not hugely into them.
    Yeah, been doing good there. I need to get back to my FFTF project pretty soon.

Nice. I... still haven't played through Black. SRing for shiny Tepig. ._.;;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…