• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Skiks
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• TEAM TEE HEE ARE TAKING OVER
    WE ARE TEAM TEE HEE, WE ARE HERE TO TAKE SEREBII DOWN! NOTHING CAN STOP US! WE HAVE BEEN BANNED AND EVEN IP BANNED, BUT NOTHING CAN STOP US! WE ALREADY HAVE 25 ACTIVE FAKE ACCOUNTS UNDER REALISTIC NAMES, WAITING TO STRIKE, THERE ARE MANY TEE HEE SPIES. WE ARE INCREASING OUR POPULATION FASTER THAN THE CHINESE.
    WE ARE RECRUITING ANY AND ALL TO JOIN US, IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF TEE HEE THAN YOU ARE THE ENEMY. IF YOU WANT TO JOIN US EMAIL US AT thetrueteehee@yahoo.co.uk
    SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO SHINING MEW, WHO WAS S.H.I.T IN BED AND BCVM22 WHO IS A FAT B.I.T.C.H WHO NEEDS TO LOSE WEIGHT. BLUE MEW, NORTHLERN LIGHTS, SWEET MAY, THE THUNDERBIRD, SHADOWSPLASH, EZZPEON, PUPINTHETURD AND 7_TYRANITARS ARE ALL F.A.G.G.O.T.S. AND SO ARE ALL MODS!
    NO MOD CAN STOP US, JUST TRY IT B.I.T.C.H. WE WILL RESPAWN AT WILL!
    TEAM TEE HEE ARE TAKING OVER
    You are more in the loop with it than I am. Also Blue beetle live action? When did this come about? And is it the newest Blue Beetle?

Also I saw a picture of the new Wonderwoman running and almost threw up.
    You, sir, have a plethora of information regarding comics books and television programming regarding comic books. Mind if I friend you?
    No, it just means that your wasting your life in a virtual world, when there is something called outside. astonishing, huh?
    I guess that was worded pretty badly.
    What I'm saying is that in 7 years, I hope that I'm not still on this site, and i'm sure that when you were a teenager, you felt the same way.
    Yes. I just think that you need to accept where you stand. Your acting kinda full of your self, and i hope that the 15 year old you didn't want you to still be on this site disscussing shows about ponies.
    Ummmm... no, I'm not mad (and I'm on my period, goes to show how cool tempered I am compared to some people) I'm just trying to point out that instead of watching shows for little girls, you should go out, get laid, and actually get off of your fat little *** for a change.
    I'm just sayin' its kinda funny how defensive your getting. I would like to point out that your 20, and trying to show a 13 year old that "My Little Pony" isn't childish.
    well, I'm not gonna pretend like pokemon isn't for kids, it is. But I also happen to still be kinda a kid... unlike you. And not everyone here is here for the anime.
    Can u answer this question please?:

"What is wrong If I trained a pokemon that was given to me over the GTS and that pokemon is hacked, will I have any problem if I used it at battle that was set in this forum?"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…