• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's making me nervous too, so you're not alone at least. :C
    I've noticed that as well! Which is also odd, since it should have been announced by now. My guess is Vol. 39 might be delayed due to the recent disasters in Japan though. I can't really think of any reason for it, unless maybe they're working on it or something?
    And I know! xD I want my Pokemon manga too. ;.; Come on Viz and Japan, announce volume 15 and 39 already! xD
    No problem! :)

I dunno. ;.; It's kind of worrying me to be honest, but I'm hoping I'm just being impatient. I hope they will soon too though. :3 It'd be nice to have confirmation and I'd love to see the cover of it!
    Random FYIs: -Viz seems to have changed the release pattern for the DP volumes. Volume 32 is going to be released in October instead of September, so instead of four volumes a year of DP we'll only be getting three. The good news is this will help prevent volumes 37 and 38 from spoiling anything from the FR/LG arc (including the twist ending, which is great), but unfortunately it will still spoil some things, like Emerald being a Dexholder and how he looks (which volume 37 will spoil) and volume 38 will still spoil that Sird spoke to Guile Hideout. Rhe good news is it won't spoil who Guile Hideout is because it doesn't show him without the armor, but unfortunately Sird says something that'll give people an idea of who he is. (she says she learned of organizations in other regions, which means people will realize it's either Maxie or Archie)
    -Volume 32/DPPt volume 32 has been announced for a while now, so if you haven't checked it out already I'd advise you to do so. (since the cover for it has been revealed today as well ;D)
    -I don't remember if I've told you this or not, but volumes 13, 14 and 31/DPPt volume 2 all have their covers up on Amazon.
    -Oh yeah, and volume 15 (the volume with the end of GSC and the start of RS in it) still has yet to be announced, for some reason. Kind of odd, especially since DPPt volume 3 (which will be released the same month, October) has already been announced.

And I believe that's everything at the moment.
    I'd love that! o3oa But there's no need now -- someone else ended up telling me. ^w^ Thanks for the offer though! :3

Thanks for being understanding too. *hugs back* Definitely not fun. :3
    I asked this in the Viz volume 12 here on Serebii, but in case you didn't see it I thought I'd ask again here: What are Kusaka and Satoshi's author/artist notes in Viz's volume 12? I know what they were in Chuang Yi's version but I was just curious how Viz translated them. Thanks in advance.

And oh, I'll reply to your other comment here soon. Sorry for the delay, I've been busy and then our computer had a virus for a while but I finally managed to fix it with the help of one of my friends. X_x
    I hope you don't mind me commenting again, but I found out something I thought you might like to know so I thought I'd share it.

Remember how you we were talking about future volume covers and release dates? Well, we just got another cover -- Volume 14's cover has finally come out (earlier than expected too!) and it's pretty good. =D http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1421535483/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d1_i5?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_r=1HJWP4XX6GRPNWN6KP1R&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470939031&pf_rd_i=507846
    (using a link on Amazon because Bulbapedia has yet to update with the image; probably due to the lock on editing there at the moment thanks to the BW games)

For some reason we have yet to get the cover for Diamond, Pearl and Platinum volume 2 though, but hopefully we'll get it soon. And sadly no new release dates for future volumes have been announced either. D: The good news though is with volumes 13 and 14 already announced and their covers already out, Viz's next announcements should be for volumes 15 and 16 and their volume covers, and/or for volumes 32 and 33 and their volume covers. (and hopefully the cover for volume 31 as well)
    I'm glad you know that we all have our own opinions too though. And I actually agree with you there. I definitely agree that everyone is trying way to hard to justify why they are right. I think the reason for that though is because the thread seems to no longer be about people's opinions or the main topic of the thread itself. A lot of people have started fighting and arguing with each other over their opinions, and because of that now everyone feels the need to try to justify why what they say is right to prove that they are right. (and to make it harder for people to argue with them) I know that with me personally, the main two reasons I am is because some people didn't know or realize some stuff I felt was worth mentioning or explaining, and others specifically called me out on what I said or said I was wrong so I really had no choice but to try and explain myself and prove why I was right.

I'm hoping it'll all stop soon though, because I'm getting tired of all these long-winded replies I'm having to do. X_x

And no worries, I understand. :3 And I actually appreciate that you did. ^^ Makes me feel important. xD Feel free to do it again too if you ever need to. While we may not talk too often, I still consider you my friend so feel free to tell me anything anytime you need to. :3
    And yes I have seen the scans! Sorry I didn't get to replying 'til just now, I got a late start yesterday and busy with other things so I didn't get around to comment-replying 'til now. ^^'
    Thank you! And don't worry, I think I can. :3 I know I can read most of them at the very least, and I think if I zoom in and look hard enough I'll be able to tell and read the rest of it as well. ^^ Even if not though, this is good enough and I'll be getting DPPt volume 1 and volume 11 this week, so there's no need to worry about it. :3 I really appreciate you going to this trouble for me though, thanks! And don't worry about the camera trouble, I completely understand. xD I remember a while back I was trying to take pictures from a magazine for a friend and I had the exact same problem. xD
    Oh, and don't worry, the best you could do was definitely good enough! :D

I have that feeling too I'm afraid. D: I don't quite think everyone was, but there definitely were some people who were downplaying you for your opinion. D: Seems to be happening a lot in that thread actually; I'll be glad when it dies out. >.< But I'm really sorry about that. *virtual hugs* If it makes you feel any better you're not the only one though, I have and I noticed some others have as well. So you're definitely not alone there. And I don't know if this will make you feel any better either, but at the very least I'm not downplaying you for your opinion. :D I believe you have a right to your opinion and don't think any less of you for them. In fact I actually agree with you on some things you've said. :D

As for the thread itself, I hate to say I don't quite recall if I've said anything to downplay your opinion or not. Hopefully I haven't (because I haven't meant to), but if I have then let me be the first one to say I'm sorry. D: I never meant to do anything to downplay your opinion and promise I won't do it again. (hopefully I haven't though xD; )
    Thank you! :3 I really appreciate it!

Hopefully I'll get volume 11, DPPt volume 1, and Pokemon Black next week if all goes well. :3

And oh okay, that'll be fine. Just whenever you get a chance. And that's a good idea actually. xD I might try to do that sometime, hmmm... I'm sorry you have too much homework and stuff to do though. D: I know how that is and it really sucks. So I wish you good luck with it and hopefully it'll clear up soon. :3 (or hopefully you'll at least get a break xD)
    Oh! I have another favor to ask of you if you don't mind. :3 Sadly I haven't been able to get volume 11 and volume 30/DPPt volume 1 yet, so I was wondering if you would mind to do something for me since I don't have the volumes. (yet) I was wondering, could you take a picture of the pages explaining the Pokedex at the end of volume 11 for me? I've been curious to see how Viz translated them and I'd love to see a picture of them if you don't mind. :D (and one I can read, if that isn't too much to ask ^^;) If you could do that for me I'd really appreciate it!

Oh, and don't worry, I still 100% plan to buy the volumes as soon as I get a chance. :3 Especially the DPPt volume, I'm so excited for it since I love the DP arc and since everyone has been giving it such rave reviews. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…