• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Realm, congrats on the shiny Pidove and Scraggy! SR's for Terrakion take soooooo long, hope he shines soon. Good luck in you Blitzle hunt!
    I agree with you. There is no way to find 3 shinies in 2 days! And two of them the exact same Pokemon found in the same place. Ginji is a hacker.
    The first 8 I caught in JPN version are legit (2 were SR'd and the other 6 were RE) and I do admit to the last 8 being hacks. I'm still mad at myself to why I did such a noobist thing in the first place.

Also after admitting that I released them and I haven't touched my AR sense (unless its for cloning)

I've been a shiny hunter for 5 years, even I hate hacks (im event collector btw)

I rarely get lucky on these games, I usually don't see a shiny til I get one in a trade

Being congratulated by people is not that important sometimes

If I pissed you off in any way with this im sorry

Its up to you to believe me or not tho -_-"
    Thanks. Me, too. And to think I was hoping it would hatch in time to use in my UK White team. lol
    I'm now at 3510 Scraggy eggs hatched.
    Hey there, congrats on the Swadloon and Patrat.
    Sewadle is better imo =p Still it's good to get shinies. You gonna evolve them?

The club is so quiet lately.

Good luck on your other hunts and new job as an owner.^^
    You may want to check out the past three posts as of the time I'm writing this. Two of them violate rules, as one is an improper attempt to join and the other isn't a member. Even though I'm not currently a member, I want the club to succeed!
    Just so you know, Christians aren't the only ones offended by Mence Master's post. They don't have a monopoly on God, you know. I'm still reading the club posts, and may choose to join one day, if things seem friendlier in the future.. BTW, you could also give a strike for the threat to troll in the club, thus keeping MM out for a while. Profile banned some other person for a sincere, friendly fail to join properly. If that person deserved a month ban, certainly this offensive post deserves more, no?
    ----------
    I, God, hereby decree that I'll follow your rules before Trololo'ing all y'all.
    ----------
    I personally find Mence's sarcastic pledge quite disrespectful. I am not trying to act like some sort of bitter club owner who is trying to run things, but I don't think he should be accepted into the club if he can't even respect the rules (let alone follow them).

Just sayin'.
    I might be interested in joining, if it's more of a 'find as many shinies as possible' within a certain time limit, than a 'find specific shinies' kind of contest (as I don't really want to spend my time hunting for shinies that I'm not interested in hunting).

I looked on Amazon, amf my copy of White has been dispatched, so I'm hoping it'll get here tomorrow too. ^_^
    Hey, I just wanted to confirm that chaining odds are 1/50 at chain of 40. I heard it was 1/200 at 40, but is said 50 in the F.A.Q.'s
    Just to let you know. I expressed my concerns about all the abusive PM and VM messages I've seen about me to Sweet May, and asked her to keep an eye on things. Sorry you all don't want me anymore. I was reading back posts from four years ago, and the club was a pretty cool place!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…