• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pika22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thi?t k? website[/ tin nhan doc dao ngay 8/3,
    loi chuc y nghia 08/03
    cho d?ng mÃ*y râu dÃ*nh t?ng cho b?n gái, b?n bè, m? vÃ* nh?ng ngu?i ph? n? xung quanh b?n :D
    t?ng h?p tin nh?n d?p cho ngÃ*y 8/3
    Tin Nh?n Ký T? 8-3url] giá r? ch? 500k
    Hey, I know the shop says closed, but I kinda want to make up for the 6 months I dropped of the map, so is there any thing I can do? By the way, I DID get all the Dream world images, BUt they are all kinda small, so if you want them I can email them to you, but if not, I'll let you when I get the full sized ones.
    I understood both quotes perfectly, and his was a mixture of both. It sounds picky, but if you click a link to a thread in the games forum and the instructions are like that, then I would personally be a little bit annoyed.

And it's not just that anyway. His rules, even if they were spelled correctly, were unclear.
    Hey, I just say those Sugamori fusions you did, which are pretty nice. I was interested in spriting the Axchew one, if that okay with you?
    Well, I'm not sure, but I just downloaded what images I needed according to what I wanted to do. If I find a way to get them all, I'll let you know.
    All of a sudden, Imageshack stopped letting me post animations. Do you know another image hosting site that does? BTW, Photobucket wont let me sign up
    Pokemon Obsidian/Moonstone got deleted, I am making an entirely separate forum so we can start again without being disrupted.
    http://s4.zetaboards.com/Obsidian_Moonstone/index/
    Note that this site is entirely clean and safe, I have used it multiple times in the past. I will mod you and the other members of the original P O/M group once you join. I have already contacted KYUREM about this.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…