• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ampy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not necessarily, because I've seen you on my recent viewers list for ages now. I was just too lazy to check anything. :p

Haha, sounds a lot like a bit of a show choir thing, although I doubt you do that. Lol, lucky, I only get one week, and that's it until the end of the year. But we went to NYC, which was pretty awesome because we got to see How to Succeed in Business. What'd you get to do?

And have you gotten B/W?
    Ah, you may have gotten me there. :p

Orly? I did too, except mine was more choir-based. Now I have Spring Break though, which is good for doing nothing. :D Where'd you go?
    Haha, people need to stop showing up on my recent viewers list without leaving a query of salutation. ;D

So, how goes you?
    Hey Ampy, how are you doing?

I'm doing okay, myself. I going steady in Pokemon Black. I haven't gotten that far though.

I have some training to do in any case. My friend and I got female starters and fossils, so I should train my Snivy and Archen.

My friend is horrifically lucky in getting good natures with Pokemon. I asked for a Litwick to hatch eggs for him more easily. I ask for something that preferably doesn't have boosted attack and lowered Special Attack, and that boosted Special Attack and lowered Attack is preferable. Son of a gun, he got Modest the first try, and he got it with Flame Body, which was to hatch the eggs.
    It's probably like their Jak series, first game is feeling it out, second game makes
    a huge leap forward, and the third is perfect.

Probably because they can... but that's not always true with songs, this guy
    actually made "Friday" by Rebecca Black awesome.

Trololol xD
    PPPPFFFFFTTTTTT

Canada, eh.

Btw, your title bar thing is Seviper. <3333 2nd favorite after Pidgeot/Sceptile tied for 1st.
    xD
    Can't wait for UC3, new trailer >:D

Goddamned house :/
    The new season where he's sticking it to his boss is sooo ghey... the only really
    interesting recent-ish ep is the one were he was in the mental hospital for being
    himself.

That's right. That's 'nuff said for gheybox fans xD
    Gears = crappy Uncharted xD

OHHH Criminal Minds is awesome, so was Lie to Me, and House before it got all
    preachy and up it's *** about everything xD
    you can have unova pokemon too but whatev

also, so I can put your character like in a black shirt and jeans? something that sounds fitting

also, ill pm you when the next chapter comes that you are in
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…