• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, Shell Blade is cool. On my fourth try, I beat Lenora with a team of three Lv 19's. It involved Pascal [Dewott] Shell Blading and avoiding a Hypnosis, and a few Super Potions. But I feel like I deserve something more than a Basic Badge :p
    Some of the Pokemon I like have great movepools, some have awful. Ah well, I deal with it. :p
    I hate Hydro Pump! The accuracy really comes back to haunt you, seriously. It might be 70 or something, but it feels like 20% -.-
    Yeah, there were lots I wanted to use. I loved virtually every Grass type this generation, but oddly didn't like many Water-types, which is a shame because Water is my favourite type. I was also disappointed so few Ice and Poison types were added =/
    I kind of miss the heat of the past week hahaha. =|
    [Moving our conversation to VMs because: a) I'm not a massive PM fan and b) you've only received 1 VM haha]

Bahahahaha! Someone's been busy playing it :p I played for a couple of hours yesterday and about an hour today, but I've been really really busy. I just got my team to Lv 17 and I think I'm ready to challenge Lenora. [I'm always underlevelled, by the way. I can't remember ever being equal to a Gym Leader's Pokemon haha]. I'm loving my Woobat. It's a real powerhouse! Oshawott just evolved too, I'd like to see how he fares in battle with Shell Blade :] And Herdier's strong, though I must say it's nowhere near as cute as Lillipup.
    Ahh, Skyla :]
    Hahaha, funny thing is I've been catching everything I can find too, which, although I wouldn't say it's odd, it's definitely different. There are six Pokemon I've seen but not yet caught: the other two starters, other two mokeys, Cottonee and Petilil, because I haven't gotten inside Pinwheel Forest yet. But I'm loving the games. Hahaha, I seemed to have this thing with Naive Pokemon in HG; if I recall correctly, 4/6 of my team were Naive -.-
    I only really know A Trick of the Tail, so I would have to recommend that one I suppose. Have you tried the band Astra? They are a modern band, but sound like classic prog rock.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…