• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Drummerdude
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi!! Random Hello!!! Its what I do!! I'm Dawn....not because shes my favorite but because her name is nice! Lol
    ----------
    Like Winter02 said, a lot of us were really young when they first came out and didn't have much if any strategy. I know I used to think wasting turns inflicting a status or lowering stats was a waste of time, plus not leveling my team high enough for the battle was a huge reason why I had my backside handed to me several times.
    ----------
    I agree and to top it off I was only 5 when the games came out in america.
    Wow, you complete your Monotypes super fast. That was only like two weeks. I usually take twice as long.
    I hope to do a Monotype someday.
    Hey i have seen your succesful monotypes and i am a beginner at this. So do you think a water mono on Emerald, with Wailord, Swampert, Relicanth, Walrein, Sharpedo, and Pelliper. Do you think this would work?
    You do not need to be sorry, it's fine. I have not even started the challenge yet...
    Anyway, thank you for the nickname.
    You gave me a Lucario in this challenge thread a while ago. Could you give me a nickname for it as well?
    Been awhile.

Ah, good luck in your AP classes. What other classes are you in? Me and my dumb butt picked AP World History - had to drop that. I'm not afraid of a little work but when piled on top of two other AP and two Honor classes that was too much.

AP Environmental Science
    AP Psychology
    Honors British Literature
    Honor World History / Ceramics 3
    Drawing I / Algebra 3

^My classes. In order in which I have them, respectively.

Oh, sorry to hear that about Nick. What happened? Doing something stupid? Did he make you his slave?

I was into the whole Facebook and Myspace craze in 9-11th grade. I quit using them early last winter. I realised everyone I was talking to on there I could call or see at school. But I did get into touch with Jessica Bell... >_>

My summer? I worked, worked and oh yeah, worked. To be honest, worst summer evah! But at least I got paid... under minimal wage I believe... You? I bet you played video games all summer. :p Lucky.
    Yeah you're right, it's basically number crunching. Does your class involve probability stuff (permutations, combinations, etc), or is it just pure statistics (distributions, standard deviation, etc)?

Actually I enjoyed my summer class better than the classes I'm taking now. Better teacher I think. Not sure about Georgia but here in CA, some colleges open their applications on October 1! So I don't have much time...

Alright, send me a friend request, I'll PM you my email.

District 9, made by Peter Jackson of LotR fame? Haven't seen it but I might be able to soon. It looks like something I'd like.
    Nope I don't start for two weeks. Dang you start early. I didn't even know there was AP Statistics, good luck with that. I took a stats class last semester and all I can say is, you'd better be familiar with your calculator.

Sorry to hear about your brother. I actually took Calc AB this summer but it wasn't that bad. Other than that I've been trying to relax. My parents made me go to a college prep camp last week so I had to spend some time working on application essays. Ugh.

Hahaha recently addicted to facebook? Me too! I initially got it to keep in touch with a girl I met in my Calc class but it's pretty fun. I don't play many games or apps on it though, just mainly talk to friends. We could add each other if you want.

Cool, let me just say this: don't get too discouraged, since some people are just naturally better at taking standardized tests than others. Also I'm pretty sure most college place a lot of weight on the essay, more so than SAT scores.
    Yeah! I am taking calculus, but I'm enjoying the class so far (not too difficult work, a friend is there with me, and of course there are several cute girls lol). Other than that I'm basically relaxing. What about you? What's the latest 360 trend?

Oh and how'd you do on the SAT? Don't need to tell me your exact score. I took the SAT 2 tests for Chemistry and Math Level 2. Got 750 and 800, respectively, so I'm happy that I got lucky...
    I'm probably going to exempt half of my finals...

What? Your taking honors or regular classes? I'd rather have those classes cause their easy, but Im just going to stick with my friends and take Ap's. I didn't know there was an Ap art class, Ceramics IV is considered an Ap class. I'll get to take it second semester.

I just didn't want to play them when you offered because the graphics drove me crazy!
    Awesome! 19 more days left! :D Next year is going to be amazingly awesome!

Next year were going to be on stupid block, so I get to take a extra art class. yay...

I know, that is sweet! Nope, I've never played them. But I did try to get Crystal once but the game itself was broke or something so I took it back. I think I prefer the title SoulSilver better but I'll probably end up getting HeartGold: Ho-oh is da bomb! Literally.
    If you got bored, then you finished too early or you didn't take it seriously! :p Jk! But really that was the quickest 5 hours of my life!

Egh, I got my graduation test scores yesterday. I pass+ and honored everything. You?
    Easy?! Ok Mr. Smarty! It was Medium-Hard. I kicked butt on the essay; I even got to put a amazing quote into it! I actually never once got bored during it... everything seemed to be going so fast! I really love the statement you have to copy, It made me feel like I was back in elementary school! :p

So now my Senior-itous is kicking in... even though Im not officially a Senior yet. Its May- Baby!
    Heh, well at least it's over with. I still have to take the ACT and some SAT IIs later this year. How was the essay?

Yeah, I've been spending most of my time in the Factory. It can be easy sometimes (like when you get to pick a Garchomp at the beginning), but then hax makes it impossible to win at other times. I've lost count of the times when I could have won, but a 90% accuracy move missed or they got a critical hit or whatever and I lost. It sucks.
    Man, your really slow with replying to pms! :p How was the SAT's for you? I loved the essay question! The rest of the test was bla-ha!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…