• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, if you're going to stay, Darato is an excellent reason for it. He is a beautiful, if occasionally surprising, person. ^_^

Oh, congrats on your near completion, then! What would you like to do with your degree (and presumable continued education)? The only way I think it's alright to term staring into the abyss of human psychology perverse is if your definition of perverse includes masochism. The trouble with human psychology is that it depresses its researchers, it doesn't deflower them. ;P

Ah, well, if Monty Python is your medicinal laughter, more power to you.

I'm here for Serebiibot.
    Thank goodness for wikipedia. I couldn't read the first paragraph without shuddering in revulsion.

Neferka, you are an interesting Skitty. Somnophilia, Monty Python parodies, the Marquis de Sade, interest in experimental methodology? May I ask what brings you to Serebii?
    Oh! My experimentally-confirmed-to-be-delicate sensibilities! The Monty Python version is actually a bit underwhelming compared to the original, imo.

Yes, yes, and the author of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" was a gangbanger with a midget fetish. It's all been said before. We'll still read bedtime nursery rhymes to our future children.
    Yeah, I managed to do complete it on hard diff. Oh my gosh that mission, I found that difficult on normal! haha!
    Good call on taking it to VM, Neferka.

But holy jeez! I'll never read Red Riding Hood the same way again. It's a good thing the kids we tell these stories to aren't old or educated enough yet to interpret symbolism. @_@
    Ooh another fan! Got to love them ey? hah! (; Main reason why I still keep my PS2.

Creepy sig by the way.
    That's when you lick in the balls.

That's why I can't be a clown.

As for the pm one. You post anything you want in my profile, anything you want.

L.F.D.
    nowhere specfic you need to read the bible everyday even if you do read it everyday you will probaly never really understand it all.
    That's not what he said. He didn't say anything about low probability. He even used the word "fact."

Isn't precision a major part of the scientific method?
    Halloweentown

The film begins with Marnie and her mother arguing over why she and her younger siblings Dylan and Sophie can never go out for Halloween. Gwen patiently explains, but with no detail, it is little surprise that Marnie still has a problem with her mom's order.

L.F.D.
    Gwen has more or less restored order when her mother Aggie, who is an expert witch, shows up for her annual Halloween visit. The kids are happier to see Aggie than Gwen is, and it is soon shown why: Aggie openly encourages the kids to get more involved in all things Halloween, and Gwen is nearly powerless to stop her. Aggie seems especially intent on training Marnie as a witch, since it is Marnie's 13th Halloween. Marnie, of course, has no idea about any of this. Aggie drops a huge hint as she is about to head home: reading the kids a bedtime story, when Sophie sees a drawing of a witch that closely resembles her big sister, Aggie does nothing to stop Marnie from imagining such a thing.

L.F.D.
    Gwen and Aggie get into an argument about all of this, and Gwen insists Marnie will be raised as a normal person and not a witch. Aggie says she disagrees with this, but actually she is there for another reason: people have suddenly started mysteriously disappearing. Gwen thinks they just moved, but Aggie says it is not that simple. Aggie desperately asks for Gwen's help, but Gwen declines. Aggie is distraught by Gwen's disregard for the safety of her old home and leaves, turning the chicken leftovers into a live chicken on the way out. Gwen is not aware Marnie was watching this the whole time.

L.F.D.
    Marnie runs back upstairs to tell Dylan what she just saw, and Dylan says she's crazy. They then follow Aggie covertly to a previously non-existent bus stop. When the bus indeed arrives, Marnie and Dylan sneak on board. Suddenly, the bus shakes violently and the bus is filled with flashing lights...and before they know it, the bus is landing in Halloweentown. Aggie doesn't see Marnie and Dylan getting off the bus. At the same time, Marnie and Dylan don't see Sophie getting off the bus. Dylan notices her, and Marnie asks what she's doing here. Sophie says she was only pretending to sleep; she heard everything Marnie told Dylan, and followed them. They all begin to look for Aggie, who they have lost, when the mayor Kalabar approaches them. He whistles for the cab, which is driven by Benny, a skeleton with a bad sense of humor.

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…