• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• duuuuuuuuuude. man if i had the time to come back to the forums that'd be pretty rad. all my time now is spent delivering pizza or going out and doing things with friends. i'm only home to sleep basically, and it's quite a double-edged sword. :'[ communitycollegethugliferepresentin
    oooook
    i hardly come on the computer anymore due to being preoccupied with something 80% of the time but alright
    i had an aim freshman year because most my friends had one and myspace was cool
    completely forgot about aim as did all my friends for the most part when facebook became cool and had its own chat system
    yeah i decided to take a math class senior year which wasn't a good idea at all but i met a chick in my math class and shes p awesome so yeah i think i have you added on msn tbh lol
    let me log in
    is all good
    yeah though i remember we were all like ^________^;;;
    and hahaa makes me laugh.

yeah though i'm basically chillin like a villain working at a ****INGGROCERYSTORE and senior in high school and all that jazz just waiting to get out

I've got some serious senioritis
    Lol yeah the internet was p funny back in 06 or whenever it was 07 i think
    i was such a 12 year old and yeah i remember lol we wuz we wuz
    YEAH THOSE WERE THE DAYS I WAS LIKE 12 AND I WAS LIKE IM GONNA MAKE A FORUM AND I WAS SO COOL THEN I WAS 13 THEN I WAS COOLER AnD THEN THERE WAS THE CHAT and hahahahaa
    nostalgia'd
    I THINK I REMEMBER YOU
    YOU WERE LIKE THE VAPOREON PERSON ON PGf RIGHT

IT'S BEEN SO LONG
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…