• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If tomorrow should bring a Mecha Streisand, I might reevaluate.

Was Zebstrika your sweeper, then? Fanservice's Gym is so easy with any Electric type, poor thing.

Good, cathartic. That'll show 'em. Are you playing White? Happiny's only wild in the White Forest.

Do tack that Eviolite onto whatever's not using the Lucky Egg, it's wonderful. Thanks to Eviolite, Dewott and Scraggy were able to win the Simple Battle Subway. It really does boost their survivability. If you raise Dewott high enough, you might not even need it to beat N or Ghetsis, though. Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Dig, Razor Shell/Waterfall worked wonders.

Aw, Mienfoo! That thing is adorable! And it gets such fun moves, too~ Ouch at Axew, though. They're not exactly common, and you went through 30 for the right nature and ability? Allow me to bow in deference to your determination for a second.

Actually, Excadrill was a post-game addition. My team was Dewott, Simisage, Scrafty, Galvantula, and Chandelure. Yeah, apparently 5th gen revolves around having and beating Excadrill. In-game, you have even more of an advantage. It has the right stats in the right places, I guess. I don't like it all that much, but it sure does its job. =P
    I've never been a Streisand fan, thanks.

No, actually. Excadrill with one Swords Dance swept four of her six Pokemon, to my complete surprise. And Bulk Up Drain Punch Scrafty took the last two. It was over pretty fast.

Nope, they keep Ice Beam until the very very end, the twerps. So with Flamethrower and Energy Ball. Free Lucky Egg was really nice, yes. Compoundeyes Galvantula got me a second Lucky Egg off a wild Happiny, heehee. B)

Hah! That's awesome, I kept Dewott until the endgame too! You can totally take N with your Dewott, maybe give it the Eviolite. Who else do you have? I went through with only five because I couldn't decide on a good sixth. =s
    It's probably concealed affection.

You can fight her before. I walked into her villa a few days ago, actually, unaware that it is an immediate opportunity. I had to fight her unprepared just to make sure I got to fight her, since she wouldn't be back for two months or something. How's your grinding going?

I picked Oshawott. Dewott's my buddy. =3
    Hey hey, the girl came back! And her sense of humor is... ah...

Hey hey, the girl came back!

It is a fun game, yeah. I still haven't beaten the 2nd round E4, there's so much to do. Did you start with Snivy, then? (Don't worry about rushing back, by the way, heh. 'S just chit chat.)
    |D Yep yep, there's school pretty much all year round sans a few weeks off here and there plus November-December. AH WELL;;
    That doesn't even rhyme.

So you suggest Dumbledore could use a Disillusionment Charm to hide not himself but information about himself? That would be neat. I'd probably try that, hehe.

Mhm. Just falls off a tower. It's not even dignified. But I suppose maybe the point is that not all things have to be symbolically significant. Although Dumbledore died, we later got to see him through Harry's death, and learned that death is not the finality one would assume. So whether his death was beautiful or mundane, it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Just like Dumbledore to send such a profound message in such an unremarkable way.

But who wants to think that hard? ~_~

Edit: Ah, I see your PalletShipping thread seems to have died off... I'm sorry, Tadashi. =/
    Neener neener.

Fair enough. It certainly would, that.

My p.349 is all about Harry's broken wand. What's Disillusioning do again? I thought that was the one that made you invisible, like when Moody was hiding Harry once.

Agreed.

Yeah, yeah it was, okay. They always hafta sacrifice the 'white knight.' Yes, I saw it, and yes, they kind of botched the scene. It was still a rough moment, but moreso it was a letdown, true.
    Bet your hands are tired.

Fine. But why would Dumbledore's sexual orientation tarnish your memory of him? He's still good ol' Dumbledore. =3

A point: if there really were so many hints, how did Rita Skeeter and this subject never come up together, considering, well, Rita Skeeter..?

Lent it to my sister, who lost it in the world of Nevercomesback. 6's ending sucks. We finally get to spend as much time with Dumbeldore as he warrants, and then he gets offed of a tower. Tears are not enough. *pats*
    Good, I'm not the only one being insensitive.

Just another drop in the "Dumbledore is God" bucket, woo~

Solid proof, no. If you were willing to read some very deep subtext, and make great assumptions, then you could come to the conclusion he felt more for Grindelwald than for any female, but actual sexual orientation was - perhaps wisely - left out of the novels.

I've re-read them all already. And I currently am missing numbers 1 and 6, anyway. =<
    Oh, over the course. I was thinking of just book 7. Well, 24's not so bad, then. I mean, 24 dead people is still horrible, but as tragedies go, it's mediocre in number. No, that still sounds insensitive. Oh well, don't care. So, 24? Nifty!

I did not know Jesus used a Resurrection Stone. Cheater.

Hah. platypus'll swear up and down that Dumbledore's sexuality was so obvious it jumped right off the page and made out with you at every opportunity. Yours sounds better.
    *shadds ap*

Well, he is the big bad guy, after all. Minions or no minions, it's reasonable to expect him to do the most killing. Really, two dozen, though? A lot of characters die, sure, but that tally sounds so steep...
    I thought that was hay?

Of course I knew that. Are you enjoying it as much as you did (or didn't, perhaps) on your first run through?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…