• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem.
    Now as an added bonus I can nab a Tornadus of my very own off the GTS because I'm crazy and want one of each Pokemon within my boxes.

I am dangerously close. I'm only missing 36 mons out of my dex period, and then I just need to transfer, breed, and possibly re-evolve (lousy middle stagers) a bit more than that.
    Yeah, it can be kind of a pain to get there.

Man I hope nothing bad happens to the area now that we've taken away their protecting fertility god!
    ppffff
    I threw a pokeball at it for kicks and it actually shook three times before being let out.
    Clearly it's because the legendaries aren't as legendary anymore

I bet Myuutwo could take an icy wind to the face
    So uh
    It turns out Icy Wind kills it one hit.
    ICE CREAM: A GOD'S ONE TRUE WEAKNESS
    I wonder how you ride on him
    Piggback? I doubt there's room enough on his cloud band
    he's gonna take so many hurricanes to the face

ALSO was Gurdurr nicknamed? Haunter became "Gengar" when it evolved, and Porygon become moonlanguage2 when it evolved, but Gurdurr stayed the same
    Yup.
    Tornadus for Rufflet and then I keep something as collateral for Thunderous

thanks again!
    STUNNING SECRETS REVEALED i will probably never use Porygon2 (I've a Z I used in platinum)
    Right

And I figured we'd be evolving your two trade-evos, so I brought in Rufflet as well since why not (Rufflet-> Haunter/Gurdurr. Gengar/COnkeldurr for Rufflet. And then again until we get our mons back)
    also if we can connect, may as well evolve your Haunter & Gurdurr

Also I found that none of my games have Porygon2, so I want to evolve mine while we're at it
    I wonder how Cyber is going to spin this

I can only imagine
    HEY you're still on, want to try trading again?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…