• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Its a flashcart so I can download games and put em on there..Only use them to try it out though, if I like a game i buy it. And I'm currently playing through R/S/E and D/P/Pt and rewatching the Hoenn and Sinnoh series to get more "in touch" with my characters. Honestly though, did you like chapter 5?
    Ohh this is my first one, so I thought you'd have to have a lot of reviewers for your FanFic to be sucessful. On the bright side I beat White Version :D But I can't unlock the Zorua/Zoroark event cause I'm playing it on an AceKard, and I can't find my Pearl Cart. And I'll post up in your thread once the new Chapter comes out :)
    Ah, ok I'm gonna try Light Venusaurs shop out, the work done there so far is amazing. My fic thread is getting kinda lonely xD Almost done chapter 5+6, wondering if I should double update..anyways is it normal to have only 2 people review? Or should I have more?
    You too?! I'm trying to get a banner done for my Fic, but no luck finding anywhere so far :S Any recommendations?
    haha not a problem, it seems you and nightmare are the only 2 responding to my fic as well.. After a few touch-ups, and once I finish the story I'm thinking about putting it up, a chapter a week on fanfiction.net..but I want you guys here at Serebii to see the finished product first :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…