• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pathfinder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would like to battle you on the weekend if I have time. If you'd like to battle me then we could pm our friend codes
    Also, about your avatar, i like batman beyond as well, i was dissapointed that there was no hush or luthor in it
    Good. I don't want to deal with that, anyway, and I don't think they do, either.

When should I remake it?
    I've talked to a few of them about it, but I'll post in the thread and see what they think.

If I remake it, would they all have to re-register in it?
    Hey, I have a thread that got a modded message in the Black and White Discussion sub-forum.

Could you approve it for me? I would very much appreciate it.

~Cosmic Fury
    Long time, no speak, Goke. Hope all is welll for you. Where is the correct place to post this 5th gen single Poke analysis?

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge/Leftovers
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Liquid Ooze
    IVs: 252 SpAtk/252 SpDef/4 HP
    Moveset:
    -Acid Spray
    -Giga Drain
    -Scald/Surf
    -Hidden Power Fire/Ice Beam

If the opponent dosen't have a lead Poke that can either Earthquake, or ThunderPunch Tentacruel, you start out with the upper hand in the battle, no matter what else they might do. Acid Spray to immediately drop SpDef by 2 stages, the KO with move of choice. Giga Drain is your second main atacking option here, to gain back any lost HP. Scald to try and burn, or Surf for more power, both for a second STAB move. HP Fire for steel types, and Ice Beam for Dragon types, deoending on what your team is weaker against. Most people will also try and Taunt this lead, thinking it is running Toxic Spikes, so more often than not, you will get a free shot in.
    New Info from Bioware/LA; Satale Shan is the Jedi Knight that duels Darth Malgus in the 'Hope of Alderaan' Trailer.

Also, you okay?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…