• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Good, I am good, and I am happy that you have been great!:)
    D
    How are you? Insanemouse?
    Yeah no problem, thank you and you too!! Rascal will be well loved over here too hahah. c:
    Also I forgot to let you know yes on the cloning! It'll take just a moment after the trade~
    Checked, got a Y for ya, but my female Shiny Pumpkaboo is Average Size. Sorry!
    Oh yeah, uh, let me check on both those things. Should have the item but not sure on Pumpkaboo. I don't have any that aren't shiny, for sure.
    Woah okay, too many messages. @w@ Yes I am around, but I only just found a Shiny Japanese Ditto on my 4th gen game. I still need to upload it all they way up, then clone it. Uh, let me see if I can get on that.
    On the weekends you don't necessarly have to stay up late. I'm on by 5-6 PM your time (9 AM mine, when I usually wake up). Then I'll be around all afternoon!
    Hahah, hi there! I will be around your Fri-Sat night most likely! (That is Sat-Sun morning for me.) Fri for sure, Sat depending on when my event is.
    Hey i think you still have till the 24th to get a code card unless your store ran out
    Your welcome ^_^

Jimmy's Typhlosion in the anime is also very cute ^-^

It seem's you also like bats a lot. And your a team rocket fan. Does that mean you also like Woobat a lot? ;3 Since its a bat pokemon and Jessie catches one.

I accidentally KOed a shiny one on my white game. o-o; Best moment in a pokemon game ever XD; (sarcasum, oviously...it stank >,<; but i still look back and giggle xD; ahh...)
    i seem to have a modest solosis already, but it has a name so do you want it changed to something else or just Reuniclus? (since i think if i change it back to Solosis it wont change when it evolves right?)
    i have no idea. but i put em up for archen, tepig, oshawott, as well as sear and sage. not an hour later it was done every time.

ill pm you when i have everything. my unova dex is full so just gimme w/e you dont need.
    i think its lily or something, and female so you could breed it.

i could probably get a tirt off gts, larvestas sell like hotcakes there.
    i can get you all but tirtouga (mine's a dude)

btw you can trade for a petilil in whatsitcalled city (with the museum)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…