• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My mom went out of town this moring, and I overheard her talking to my brother about pokemon white, I asked him, and she said she is buying us each a Game today, as a

"Don't Cause a Problem at the Family Reunion next week"

I think I know what She is getting Me >.> :D
    Noooo :'(

I have no job, and my parents won't give me any money !!

Bleh!!
    Meh, I'm okay.

The Eight year old Next door has Pokemon Black.. and he is rubbing it in my face..
    A new story, huh? Sweet! I'd love to read it (though I wouldn't have time to proofread it or anything like before. ^_^)

In French? Ouch... you have my sympathy. It's hard enough writing an essay in just one language. :/

Well, I don't know your friend, but I don't know why he would do that... I guess you could always talk to him beforehand about it if you're that worried about it. Where I live, people don't really make a deal out of that, but then again, I dunno about how it is where you are. :/
    I know, I know... I just don't live near any of 'em. ^_^

Some day, (whenever I get the time and/or money to xP) I'll go around and visit all of my favorite cities I've never been to. That'll be... not anytime soon, but oh well. xP

Ugh... I hear you. Essays are just so... dull, especially if you've got one of those wacko teachers who's only into formality. -_-'

I say that school should start on Tuesday. That way, there will never be another dreaded Monday ever again. ^_^ What are you nervous about?
    Haha... that's true. ^_^ Still, the fact that your even able to go to Paris - even if your only a little ways out - is pretty sweet. ^_^

Man, I wish I lived near some cool cities. xP
    You went to PARIS?! I... I envy you. :O That's just plain awesome. Was it for French class? (If it was, I'm totally taking French now. ^_^)
    The Shadow Triads maybe not being human? Hmm... well, that would explain why they walked weird. xP

Have you tried Chargestone Cave? I saw a couple of them in there. If you still can't find one, I've got one to spare. ^_^

Ugh... my life has been waaay too busy for my liking. I got pretty sick and missed a coupla weeks of school, and all those missed days are biting me in the back. -_-' Other than that, though, it's been pretty good. ^_^ How's your life been?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…