• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• they are just sketches so we don't know if they are in black or white. I think they will go 50/50 and keep them in white and the 2 of them have said they like white better and I hope Ash dose use pokemon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh at the Unova League but I don't think it will happen. I wish they did not make Ash dummer then he was before but I don't think that will change
    thanks and I now they looked badass but I also enjoy seeing them acy funny so I hope they can make it 50/50
    I can't believe it I am trying to find an old friend that moved to Japan 6 years ago but so far no luck :(. ya I saw BW025 this after noon and I am so happy that TR is back to normal and I figured that team rocket would brake up and the J&J&M would work to bring it back but not this soon! I can't wate to see BW023 & BW024 to see how TP beat TR hbu?
    I got Ruby, LeafGreen, Emerald, Diamond & Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold & SoulSilver and Black & White I also have Battle Revolution and I have Colosseum and XD but I don't play those two any more and I am staying at home two this march brake but I am doing a 30 hour famine starting on friday after noon so I get to sleep at my church that night
    hey thanks for the add I can see we have a few things in common I am an Oshawaott fan and I live an hour a way from Toronto
    You can't post more than one time in a row. It's considered spam which is against the rules. I'm just being nice here :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…